Lets hear those tall Fishing tales, I have heard so many times fishing all night on the pier with fisherman.
- Fisherman - Owner - Administrator
- Posts: 5976
- Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2005 1:26 pm
- Location: South Florida
I like it, kept me reading and I hate reading thanks Pierslinger
Great Post, BF
Lol....do you shark fish?
From spinners to makos.....thats a hell of a upgrade!!!
- Weekend Warrior
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:14 pm
- Location: FT LAUDERDALE
i once was fishing in the keys on a pier behind a hotel with a whole bonita on a 16/0 at about 3 in the am the rod goes off and we end up catching a 9 and a half foot hammerhead and ther was a cuda head hanging on the secondary with the hook in its mouth and we figured the cuda ate the bonita and the hammer ate the cuda
SOUTH FLORIDA SHARK CLUB
- ........POST HO........... "I post for FREE"
- Posts: 6798
- Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:08 pm
- Location: Jupiter
"Political correctness is tyranny with manners."
- Charlton Heston
"Truth is treason in an empire of lies." - Ron Paul
In the beginning god created Evolution.
- Posts: 4031
- Joined: Mon May 07, 2007 8:06 pm
- Location: miami broward west palm
fishman joe fb fishmanjoe instagram
YOU CAN CALL ME CAPTAIN