Kanye sucks and so does his new video

Ask or Tell us Anything that is not about Fishing, this is the Off Topic Section for the light hearted things.
Post Reply
User avatar
Poseidon10/31
KING MACKEREL
Posts: 853
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:42 pm
Location: Miami

Kanye sucks and so does his new video

Post by Poseidon10/31 »

If you hate Kanye and the Kardashians like I do, and also love J franco and seth rogan then you'll appreciate this.


User avatar
Poseidon10/31
KING MACKEREL
Posts: 853
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:42 pm
Location: Miami

Re: Kanye sucks and so does his new video

Post by Poseidon10/31 »

jettypark28 wrote:I never understood how AH like him could have fans.... but then again there are a lot of
stupid people out there... and then you have the no talent K family... WT@#$ are
people thinking... :mad:

I hate to see this country in 50yrs from now :nilly: most kids aren't worth a damn and
everybody is glue to something... be it a iphone/computer/TV/Xbox... and so on...

Damn I can't wait till the zombie get here.... :lol: :cheers:
Have you seen the movie Idiocracy? That seems to be where our country is headed. Instead of idolizing people that can have a positive effect on culture or science they chose Miley Cyrus...WTF

Post Reply

Return to “Off Topic Lounge "light hearted"”