new find

We have a good many rod builders here and also those with much to offer about reels, so if you need help with Rods-Reels- or Wrapping do it here
Post Reply
User avatar
Backlash
Seasoned Fisher
Posts: 181
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:31 pm
Location: West Palm Beach 56ACE
Contact:

new find

Post by Backlash »

I just found a 10' rod looks old only writing i could read on it is "south bend" "hollow glass" has a wooden butt and wooden grip want to re do this rod is there a rob builder in west palm beach that could to this i need a complete rebuild takeing off thr guides reelseat (cracked) maby the wooden grips and put eva foam what would this cost me
Abu Garcia for life

"I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder"

"Never test the depth of the water with both feet"

~~Mackerel Killer~~

Cananyonehelpmefixthespacebaronmykeyboard?

Post Reply

Return to “Rod & Reels & Wraps”