1 – Obtain fresh bait
2 – Drop bait in the ocean with hook
3 - Catch a Hammer
It’s just an easy 3 step process.
Well, at least that’s what Rachel must believe!!!
I could tell you I landed this Hammer with my new rod, but that would not be true.

I could tell you CMoney7 is just the best Land Base Shark Fisherman, but that would not be true. There are no such Land Base Shark Fishing yard sticks to measure him against.

I can say that CMoney7 is the luckiest angler in the group. I put out 4 rods, Shark Wrangler previously know as the Shark Wrestler, has one and Carl with just one rod tonight. Carl has a 16.6% chance of his rod going off. The odds are against him and off course it’s a Hammer. What’s really annoying is he did the same thing last time we caught a Hammer, just one lonely rod in the middle of the line up.

No need to pat CMoney7 on the back. I don’t want his head to explode.

I do want to compliment RACHEL. She hangs for about an hour on her first trip to the beach, rod goes off, and we start yelling at her. Something like, “Get the de-hooker, get the rope, get the tag.” She searches for all the stuff, even thou she has no idea what a de-hooker or most of the stuff is and then she helps land the shark. I know most beastly men will not jump in the water with a shark, especially to revive it back to health, but Rachel did!!!




The team appreciates Rachel’s contributions and of course the Shark Wrangler, previously know as the Shark Wrestler, for wrangling this fat female HAMMER.






Oh, and I went along for a ride on a 10ft 11in. female Hammer





