Need Shark Bait

This area is for those questions about bait how to catch it, keep it alive and so on.
Jordan
GOLIATH GROUPER

Need Shark Bait

Post by Jordan »

Doing a trip friday and would like some fresh bait..prefer bonita/tuna/jacks if you have..only need a few. Thanks.

fixed80
BLACK FIN TUNA

Re: Need Shark Bait

Post by fixed80 »

i have some bonnies but i need it 4 myself though. :jester:
if you need them when nobody has them for sale... well then :driving: to Juno pier. you get plenty of them. :D or buy them from the blue heron fleet in riviera location.

TeEnAnGlerPro213
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by TeEnAnGlerPro213 »

JordanConnorSharp wrote:Doing a trip friday and would like some fresh bait..prefer bonita/tuna/jacks if you have..only need a few. Thanks.
I'm going offshore thursday morning..I'll PM you if we get any shark bait. We were going to go this morning but the weather was way too nasty.
"If people concentrated on the really important things of life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." -Doug Larson

TeEnAnGlerPro213
GOLIATH GROUPER

Jordan got a nice sized jack for your bait. Going on the boat either this evening or tommorow morning...
"If people concentrated on the really important things of life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." -Doug Larson

fixed80
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by fixed80 »

TeEnAnGlerPro213 wrote:Jordan got a nice sized jack for your bait. Going on the boat either this evening or tommorow morning...
what inlet u heading out of?

TeEnAnGlerPro213
GOLIATH GROUPER

Boca

fishaddict0916
Old Salt

Post by fishaddict0916 »

JCS, I would have gladly saved you the bonies I caught at JP on Sat if I had known you needed them....I just gave them away. Let me know if you'd like me to save you some in the future!

fixed80
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by fixed80 »

fishaddict0916 wrote:JCS, I would have gladly saved you the bonies I caught at JP on Sat if I had known you needed them....I just gave them away. Let me know if you'd like me to save you some in the future!
let me know when the bonnie bite turns on so i can be there to catch some.

Return to “Bait Bucket”