I'm in the market for a cast net with 1/4" mesh. I was in Bass Pro today checking them out and all they have is ones made of nylon mesh instead of monofilament.
Seems like the nylon could be harmful to fish's slime and scales, though. Seems kinda sticky.
Small bait, in my experience, is fragile so I want to be as kind as possible to the little buggers before I put a hook in 'em.
Anyone used nylon mesh cast nets? How are they?
J_
Nylon Mesh Cast Net
-
jayfrizzo
- Weekend Warrior
- Posts: 82
- Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:09 pm
- Location: Fort Lauderdale
- rshields
- GOLIATH GROUPER
- Posts: 1173
- Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:20 pm
Re: Nylon Mesh Cast Net
Don't know where you live but Atlantic bait, On Atlantic just did an expansion and they have allot of cast nets in the window. Give them a call for the nylon vs mono