ENP sat morning

(Date your Titles) This area is so Members can post the area they may be fishing if it is a public place, "don't post private spots" and other members can fish on by. They could also PM you to keep it not so loud.
Moose
KING MACKEREL

ENP sat morning

Post by Moose »

went out with juan at around 1 am today. Slow for the first few hours, though we managed 4 snook in that time...right before dawn it was a jack attack (a ton of fun on 10lb test)! Other than that i caught ! keeper grover and juan nailed 2 more snook...fun night/morning until the bugs showed up THICK
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Eman305
Weekend Warrior

Re: ENP sat morning

Post by Eman305 »

You eat jacks?

TOMMY
Weekend Warrior

Post by TOMMY »

Eman305 wrote:You eat jacks?
i do there good but all depends how you cook them

Moose
KING MACKEREL

Post by Moose »

I don't eat them...but my dad is an old school cuban and he does sometimes...we give a lot away to his employees. Times are real rough man, some people are grateful just to have some fish to eat.

DigiCowboy
Weekend Warrior

Post by DigiCowboy »

The exact thought that went through my head when I saw the pic. I can sure understand someone appreciating a fresh fish and have tried lots of fish in my time that people say the same thing about. I agree - it is often all in the way you prepare it. Ever had bonito 'tuna' fish? :?:

Green Tide
SHARKER

Post by Green Tide »

I just read the one mile bridge on 41 should be complete within one year. How did it look to you.
That will be allot of additional water flow to fish in. But it may kill the enp quicker.

You shoulda been here yesterday!!!

swordfish
SHARKER

Post by swordfish »

Nah John, that will rise the water levels, however that is on the inside that it will have an effect. Near shore tidal areas will be fine since they remain at the same level as always. If nothing else, we will get plenty more black bass waters in the backcountry! Not to mention depending on how far the rise is we will also see a bit more deep water coming into play.

-swordfish

Return to “Where are you fishin'?”