Looking For Snakeheads in Coral Springs/Margate/Tamarac

This area is for your Freshwater Reports for Florida.
Slammer
Weekend Warrior
Posts: 96
Joined: Mon May 28, 2012 8:29 pm
Location: Miami, FL

Re: Looking For Snakeheads in Coral Springs/Margate/Tamarac

Post by Slammer »

chris21 wrote:ohh and the freshwater action has phenomenal lately, not sure what everyone's complaining about, been catching tons of peacock bass, largemouths, some snook and other exotics, just get out there and catch em up! :mrgreen:

Man, those are beautiful fish. Crazy nice!

Mine can compete with those but this one my big boy reeled in all by himself on Saturday.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
chris21
KING MACKEREL
Posts: 909
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:38 am
Location: Dania Beach FL
Contact:

Re: Looking For Snakeheads in Coral Springs/Margate/Tamarac

Post by chris21 »

Awesome! Love seeing photos of kids fishing, hope he turns out to be a great one, always gotta start them young
There's no such thing as too much bait!!

Image

Slammer
Weekend Warrior
Posts: 96
Joined: Mon May 28, 2012 8:29 pm
Location: Miami, FL

Re: Looking For Snakeheads in Coral Springs/Margate/Tamarac

Post by Slammer »

Thanks, I hope so too.

FYI, I meant to write in my prior post that my fish can't compete with those. I have only caught a small peacock before. The size and colors in your pics are amazing. Tight lines!

User avatar
CSshorelinefisher
Fisher
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:14 am
Location: Coral Springs, FL

Re: Looking For Snakeheads in Coral Springs/Margate/Tamarac

Post by CSshorelinefisher »

Damn Chris21, really nice peacocks! Where the hell are you catching those big 'ems?!? Seems like I always spend more time driving then fishing looking for good spots. Scoped out a few recently, but I haven't hit them yet. Maybe this weekend I will.
Stick your rod out, and wait for a nibble!

User avatar
CSshorelinefisher
Fisher
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:14 am
Location: Coral Springs, FL

Re: Looking For Snakeheads in Coral Springs/Margate/Tamarac

Post by CSshorelinefisher »

Hey, anyone know a decent pier or somewhere to saltwater fish in Pompano, Deerfield, Or near that area?
:happyfisherman:
Stick your rod out, and wait for a nibble!

Post Reply

Return to “Freshwater Florida Reports”