MEMBERS that have ZERO Posts ------MEMBERS
-
fmchale840
- Fisher
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:43 pm
Re: MEMBERS that have ZERO Posts ------MEMBERS
Boy I can't wait until I get down to fl. Just got up and boy do we have some snow. The wind is really blowing and the roads are not plow yet. I must have over 2 feet now. Can't wait for March. I'll be fishing everyday for a month.
-
fishingfool
Re: MEMBERS that have ZERO Posts ------MEMBERS
My son and I just took a quick trip to the Keys for some bridge fishing, a lot of fun. No keepers.
- fishinChris
- Seasoned Fisher
- Posts: 191
- Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:25 pm
- Location: stuart, FL
- Contact:
Re: MEMBERS that have ZERO Posts ------MEMBERS
welcome to site everyone
Chris
Catch and Release into the grease
Catch and Release into the grease
-
islero68
- Fisher
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon May 12, 2008 3:06 pm
Re: MEMBERS that have ZERO Posts ------MEMBERS
Family with 4 kids new to Florida fishing and really appreciate the boatless fishing forum (and hard work to keep it a great site)
We enjoy from time to time reading the tips and reports in hopes of catching more and bigger Fish! We obviously need the help especially fishing the keys bridges/channels.
Happy Holidays to everyone
We enjoy from time to time reading the tips and reports in hopes of catching more and bigger Fish! We obviously need the help especially fishing the keys bridges/channels.
Happy Holidays to everyone
-
BonesMalone
Re: MEMBERS that have ZERO Posts ------MEMBERS
I guess you can list me as members who have at least one post.
Hi fromTamarac.
Hi fromTamarac.
- fishinChris
- Seasoned Fisher
- Posts: 191
- Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:25 pm
- Location: stuart, FL
- Contact:
Re: MEMBERS that have ZERO Posts ------MEMBERS
welcome to the site guys.
Chris
Catch and Release into the grease
Catch and Release into the grease
-
Filletnrelease
- Seasoned Fisher
- Posts: 106
- Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:38 am
- Location: Zephyrhills
Re: MEMBERS that have ZERO Posts ------MEMBERS
I frequent this site even though I fish the West Coast. I have in the past made many trips to the East to mostly surf fish. This forum is by far one of the most diversified forums that I am a member of, the members are much more active and even though you have your spats, very informative. I may not post much and when i do I am usually asking questions, but I still consider this to be one of my favorite to browse. My fishing time as of late has been limited, but the Grouper bite has been on fire the past month or so, with Trout, Reds, Sea Bass and Flounder also being in abundance. The Macks and Kings just didn't seem to show up in past years numbers, not sure why. Most good action we had was off shore. Many may have heard that our Skyway Piers had the East sides closed down this year making it more of a one dimensional Pier, outgoing tide if you freeline for species. It has also caused some real crowding as well. They recently also closed the Gandy Bridge cat walks, a very old fishing hole for long time residents. It seems that we land based fishermen and women are loosing a foot hold, with development, loss of state or county funding, we are at the bottom of the list. I hope that you East Coasters are not feeling the same push. Well I want to thank Boatless Fisherman for letting me be a member, and look forward to in future some juicy reports to browse.
- james380
- ........POST HO........... "I post for FREE"
- Posts: 6625
- Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:08 pm
- Location: Jupiter
Re: MEMBERS that have ZERO Posts ------MEMBERS
FnR It's not just the west coast. The loss of fishing areas hits us all.

"Political correctness is tyranny with manners."
- Charlton Heston
"Truth is treason in an empire of lies." - Ron Paul
In the beginning god created Evolution.
- Finatic
- Fisher
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:26 am
- Location: Central Connecticut
Re: MEMBERS that have ZERO Posts ------MEMBERS
-
On Solid Ground
Re: MEMBERS that have ZERO Posts ------MEMBERS
Hello all,
I've been out three to four times a week for two months in the surf for popamo and it's been slim pickins'.
I've caught only 10 in the last two months. Been using sand fleas and fresh clams with most luck on the clams right now. Fishing in the a.m and the evening, trying to time the high tide, mostly in Satellite Beach and Melbourne Beach. How is everyone else doing?
Appreciate any feed back.
On Solid Ground
I've been out three to four times a week for two months in the surf for popamo and it's been slim pickins'.
I've caught only 10 in the last two months. Been using sand fleas and fresh clams with most luck on the clams right now. Fishing in the a.m and the evening, trying to time the high tide, mostly in Satellite Beach and Melbourne Beach. How is everyone else doing?
Appreciate any feed back.
On Solid Ground
- bolo
- USER BANNED
- Posts: 10373
- Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: South Florida
Re: MEMBERS that have ZERO Posts ------MEMBERS
Were you ever in a Steven Segal movie?On Solid Ground wrote:Hello all,
I've been out three to four times a week for two months in the surf for popamo and it's been slim pickins'.
I've caught only 10 in the last two months. Been using sand fleas and fresh clams with most luck on the clams right now. Fishing in the a.m and the evening, trying to time the high tide, mostly in Satellite Beach and Melbourne Beach. How is everyone else doing?
Appreciate any feed back.
On Solid Ground
The Judge asked the prostitute, "At what point did you realize you were raped?"
The prostitute replied (wiping away tears), "When the check bounced."
The prostitute replied (wiping away tears), "When the check bounced."
- fishnfool73
- AMBASSADOR to the... BF FORUM
- Posts: 8703
- Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:18 am
Re: MEMBERS that have ZERO Posts ------MEMBERS
Nice one BOLO
easily the lamest reply I have seen on this site since JAMES tried a battle of wits with me.
Dreaming the dream that one day I can be as good as some of the boatless pros and catch some 12 inch mangrove snapper.
- bolo
- USER BANNED
- Posts: 10373
- Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: South Florida
Re: MEMBERS that have ZERO Posts ------MEMBERS
Most his movies has three word title. His name sound so much like a Steven Seagal movie.
Above the Law
Hard to Kill
Marked for Death
Out for Justice
Under Siege
On Deadly Ground
Under Siege 2: Dark Territory
Executive Decision
The Glimmer Man
Fire Down Below
The Patriot
Get Bruce
Exit Wounds
Ticker
Half Past Dead
The Foreigner
Out for a Kill
Belly of the Beast
Out of Reach
Into the Sun
Submerged
Today You Die
Black Dawn
Mercenary for Justice
Shadow Man
Attack Force
Flight of Fury
Urban Justice
Pistol Whipped
Against The Dark
Kill Switch
Ruslan
The Keeper
Dangerous Man
Above the Law
Hard to Kill
Marked for Death
Out for Justice
Under Siege
On Deadly Ground
Under Siege 2: Dark Territory
Executive Decision
The Glimmer Man
Fire Down Below
The Patriot
Get Bruce
Exit Wounds
Ticker
Half Past Dead
The Foreigner
Out for a Kill
Belly of the Beast
Out of Reach
Into the Sun
Submerged
Today You Die
Black Dawn
Mercenary for Justice
Shadow Man
Attack Force
Flight of Fury
Urban Justice
Pistol Whipped
Against The Dark
Kill Switch
Ruslan
The Keeper
Dangerous Man
The Judge asked the prostitute, "At what point did you realize you were raped?"
The prostitute replied (wiping away tears), "When the check bounced."
The prostitute replied (wiping away tears), "When the check bounced."
- fishnfool73
- AMBASSADOR to the... BF FORUM
- Posts: 8703
- Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:18 am
Re: MEMBERS that have ZERO Posts ------MEMBERS
I venture a guess that it relates to the fact he fishes from land and not that he is into pony tailed eco hippies bad straight to video action movies fan.
Dreaming the dream that one day I can be as good as some of the boatless pros and catch some 12 inch mangrove snapper.
- bolo
- USER BANNED
- Posts: 10373
- Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: South Florida
Re: MEMBERS that have ZERO Posts ------MEMBERS
The Judge asked the prostitute, "At what point did you realize you were raped?"
The prostitute replied (wiping away tears), "When the check bounced."
The prostitute replied (wiping away tears), "When the check bounced."