where can i buy bulk items for jig making

Post your How to Storys-Articles here and please only How To's related to Boatless Fishing.
Post Reply
User avatar
Moose
KING MACKEREL
Posts: 536
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:42 pm
Location: Miami, FL

where can i buy bulk items for jig making

Post by Moose »

so, i've gotten decent at using jigs to catch fish. I just get tired of losing so many and getting cut off...so i wanted to learn to make my own.

can someone point me in the right direction in regards to purchasing the materials to do so?

I have zero interest in selling anything, i just wanna make my own for fun and just to have something else to keep me entertained when bored (MAJOR ADD here). Plus, seems like it would be very gratifying to nail a nice fish on a homemade jig.

cocoaken
Fisher
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:01 pm

Re: where can i buy bulk items for jig making

Post by cocoaken »

Jans Netcraft

captken
Fisher
Posts: 49
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:37 am

Re: where can i buy bulk items for jig making

Post by captken »

I have several pounds of crimped nylon jig material in white, pink and yellow.

I'd like to sell it all at once if possible. I think it is in 24" lengths. I have about $200 in it and will take $50 plus postage from Crystal River, FL

send me an e-mail
Life is too short to catch little fish.

http://www.panhandlefishingbooks.com/

User avatar
counting-empties
Fisher
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:29 pm
Location: Port Orange

Re: where can i buy bulk items for jig making

Post by counting-empties »

Hagen's has a big catalog of tackle making supplies .

www.hagensfish.com

Post Reply

Return to “How To's Articles”