Channel 5 Permit 5/2/2011

This area is for Video Reports for Florida, Please make your titles clear and Dated
gofish
Seasoned Fisher

Channel 5 Permit 5/2/2011

Post by gofish »

Here's a video of my son's first Permit. It was caught on channel 5. Him and his friends had spent the night on the bridge and I showed up in the morning about 8 a.m. with some fresh crabs. Put one down and no more than an hour later my rod goes off. My son runs over and grabs it thankfully the Permit headed for the channel instead of under the bridge. Within a couple of minutes I was on my way home with dinner. A little bit into the fight I remembered I had my video camera so this is what I was able to get.

Nothing makes a fish bigger than almost being caught

PhishingPhanatic
BLACK FIN TUNA

Re: Channel 5 Permit 5/2/2011

Post by PhishingPhanatic »

Hey that's my net :D. Glad someone got a permit that day

Chevy Juan
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by Chevy Juan »

Great catch guys!..Nelson, you should change your Avatar picture from that blue NC Shirt to your long sleeve calcutta Tee lol!..

Boca Jetty Rat
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by Boca Jetty Rat »

Nice Permit! :toast:

Chevy Juan
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by Chevy Juan »

rare wrote:
chevyjuan99 wrote:Great catch guys!..Nelson, you should change your Avatar picture..

:thumright:

Since we didn't have Rory's boga grip; At Bass Pro shops I was looking at the boga grip & asked the guy can I tested with a permit I just caught. (last week) He looked at the pics & said that is a 50lb. You need the 60 grips, not the 30lb one. *LOL* Funny old coot!

Haha come on man, just pay the difference and get the 60 grips, you KNOW they will come in handy! lol :D And nice avatar NELSON!!..lol :toast:

mmcauliffe
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by mmcauliffe »

That's pretty cool! Gotta love the videos :thumleft:
The problem with writing about religion is that you run the risk of offending sincerely religious people, and then they come after you with machetes.

Return to “VIDEO Reports for all of Florida”