this is crazy!!

This is for Shark info, Tagging , How tos, baits of choice, etc.
Post Reply
User avatar
chris21
KING MACKEREL
Posts: 909
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:38 am
Location: Dania Beach FL
Contact:

this is crazy!!

Post by chris21 »

There's no such thing as too much bait!!

Image

cyril1974
KING MACKEREL
Posts: 530
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 8:22 pm

Re: this is crazy!!

Post by cyril1974 »

I have a one-eyed share Chris, not sure if you want to see the photos though hahahaha, seriously though that thing is weird!

cyril1974
KING MACKEREL
Posts: 530
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 8:22 pm

Re: this is crazy!!

Post by cyril1974 »

Shark* darn phone

User avatar
chris21
KING MACKEREL
Posts: 909
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:38 am
Location: Dania Beach FL
Contact:

Re: this is crazy!!

Post by chris21 »

cyril1974 wrote:I have a one-eyed share Chris, not sure if you want to see the photos though hahahaha, seriously though that thing is weird!
:uplol: :uplol: :uplol: :uplol:
Its a freaky looking thing
There's no such thing as too much bait!!

Image

User avatar
gruntking
LUMBER-JACK
Posts: 3997
Joined: Mon May 07, 2007 8:06 pm
Location: miami broward west palm

Re: this is crazy!!

Post by gruntking »

i think i would sell my gear an find a new hobby if i caught it
fishman joe fb fishmanjoe instagram
YOU CAN CALL ME CAPTAIN

User avatar
swordfish
SHARKER
Posts: 2333
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:32 pm
Location: Palmetto Bay
Contact:

Re: this is crazy!!

Post by swordfish »

Hehe, genetic mutations! Pretty cool if you ask me! I feel he may have had a short existence though, or can they perceive depth with just one eye?

-swordfish
Image

User avatar
chris21
KING MACKEREL
Posts: 909
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:38 am
Location: Dania Beach FL
Contact:

Re: this is crazy!!

Post by chris21 »

gruntking wrote:i think i would sell my gear an find a new hobby if i caught it
:uplol: :uplol: :uplol: I couldn't agree more, I would be scarred for life. :mrgreen:
There's no such thing as too much bait!!

Image

cyril1974
KING MACKEREL
Posts: 530
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 8:22 pm

Re: this is crazy!!

Post by cyril1974 »

I think I know of a few guys on this board who would not only rejoice in catching it, but it would probably end up on the dinner table that same day... ewwww.. LOL

Charles

User avatar
chris21
KING MACKEREL
Posts: 909
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:38 am
Location: Dania Beach FL
Contact:

Re: this is crazy!!

Post by chris21 »

cyril1974 wrote:I think I know of a few guys on this board who would not only rejoice in catching it, but it would probably end up on the dinner table that same day... ewwww.. LOL

Charles
prob some of the googan orientals on Dania pier :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
There's no such thing as too much bait!!

Image

Post Reply

Return to “Shark'in Info”