jacksonville shark fishing group wanted
-
jeff123
- Fisher
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:01 pm
jacksonville shark fishing group wanted
Hi all we are new to shark fishing and to this forum. We live up here in jacksonville but have found that shark fishing for larger sharks is a group effort. My friend and I have all the gear you could need, kayak, large reels etc, but we could use some people with experience to group up with. We are eager and ready to catch our first large shark. Thanks and happy fishing....
-
fixed80
- BLACK FIN TUNA
- Posts: 3341
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:55 am
- Location: herethere
Re: jacksonville shark fishing group wanted
i don't live in the Jacksonville area but i am curious as to what big sharks come around that region. like are there huge bull sharks, lemons, and hammerheads that lurk around besides the usual tigers. i might can help you out on finding other people though... maybe.
check your messages at the top of page near User Control Panel.
check your messages at the top of page near User Control Panel.
-
benthook
- Fisher
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:33 am
Re: jacksonville shark fishing group wanted
North Fla has a club of surfcasters mostly in Jax and St Augustine.They usually have 3 or 4 trips a year for night shark fishing from the beach.I think they have one planned for this weekend.They usually fish south of Ponte Vedra to keep away from the crowds.
Last trip I was on,they had a couple yaks and one jet ski to take baits out.
Last trip I was on,they had a couple yaks and one jet ski to take baits out.
-
WhalerPonce
- Fisher
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:02 pm
Re: jacksonville shark fishing group wanted
I'm moving to the St. Augustine area in September. I'll post up when I get settled in and we can get together for some sharkin. 
-
bait shooter
- Fisher
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:48 am
Re: jacksonville shark fishing group wanted
Hi Jeff . I live in North Georgia , and have been kind of looking for someone to fish with , in the Jax. area . I would like to see if the blacktips gather that far north , this winter . Give a yell , if interested . Larryjeff123 wrote:Hi all we are new to shark fishing and to this forum. We live up here in jacksonville but have found that shark fishing for larger sharks is a group effort. My friend and I have all the gear you could need, kayak, large reels etc, but we could use some people with experience to group up with. We are eager and ready to catch our first large shark. Thanks and happy fishing....