Jacksonville sharks .

Beverly Beach, Bunnell, Flagler Beach, Marineland, Palm Coast, Crescent Beach, Fort Matanzas, Fruit Cove, Hastings, Marineland, Palm Valley, Ponte Vedra, Ponte Vedra Beach, St. Augustine, St. Augustine Beach, Switzerland, Atlantic Beach, Baldwin, Jacksonville, Jacksonville Beach, Mayport, Neptune Beach, Amelia Island, Bryceville, Callahan, Fernandina Beach, Hilliard.
bait shooter
Fisher

Jacksonville sharks .

Post by bait shooter »

-Looking for info on shark fishing in the Jacksonville area . :auto:

opiato
Old Salt

Re: Jacksonville sharks .

Post by opiato »

im headin up to st augustine next week to give it a shot. will let you know how it goes

opiato
Old Salt

Re: Jacksonville sharks .

Post by opiato »

sorry dude. didnt have any luck. was only there one night, and the surf was so rough and the water so cold i couldnt even catch any bait for a shark. i have an 11' ocean master and was launching a 6oz pyramid sinker a good 75 yards out, and even that wouldnt hold. but i did talk to some of the locals and they said that just about anywhere along the coast during the summer time will guarantee a shark. i know they're there. i was there for the first time last spring goofing around with some light tackle, and i actually saw a 5' black tip right there in the surf.

Return to “Flagler-St johns-Duval-Nassau”