Crappie

This area is for reports from non listed areas, If you will be doing reports and particapating, I will gladly make sure your area is listed, Just ask for it.
bigboyjames11
Old Salt

Crappie

Post by bigboyjames11 »

James is back in the fishing game!!! So long winter and hello Mr. Crappie. Hit the lake the other day to catch some crappie and that we did. It was a beautiful day, 75 degrees and not a cloud in the sky. All the crappie were landed on black/green jigs fished around brush. Biggest was 16in. Winter might be gone but my winter weight hasnt left. enjoy the pics
only the big and strong survive

fishnfool73
AMBASSADOR to the... BF FORUM

Re: Crappie

Post by fishnfool73 »

That is a sweet mess of fish JAMES . I want to know what you are going to do with all that bait .
Dreaming the dream that one day I can be as good as some of the boatless pros and catch some 12 inch mangrove snapper.

bigboyjames11
Old Salt

Post by bigboyjames11 »

im going to eat them. had a few pieces tonight and they were amazing. best fish i ever had

fishnfool73

Post by fishnfool73 »

Eat them.....o.k. I was thinking that they would make some sweet kingfish, snook, cuda, tarpon, or cobia baits. :lol:
Dreaming the dream that one day I can be as good as some of the boatless pros and catch some 12 inch mangrove snapper.

fishnfool73

Post by fishnfool73 »

You really need to hook a pompano on light tackle. Crappiefight like a wet tissue , if it wasn't for their paper lips you could just crank them in. I feel bad for BB JAMES he is forced to catch bait as he is stuck in Rkansas.....

bigboyjames11
Old Salt

Post by bigboyjames11 »

whats PX90?
Ive been wanting to catch some strippers and big cat fish but i have no clue on how to catch them so its crappie for now. they dont fight that bad

BRunner346
"WE RUN IT"

Post by BRunner346 »

bigboyjames11 wrote:whats PX90?
Ive been wanting to catch some strippers and big cat fish but i have no clue on how to catch them so its crappie for now. they dont fight that bad
nice job james but im used to you pulling up slobs at the pier. px90 is a workout program.
"There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot."

jonboat
Fisher

Post by jonboat »

Here are some crappie I caught this spring - in finished good format:

SnookDawg
Seasoned Fisher

Post by SnookDawg »

jonboat wrote:Here are some crappie I caught this spring - in finished good format:

where do u fish for crappie?
SpeckHunter

ffishermen1
Seasoned Fisher

Post by ffishermen1 »

dude this is over a year ago.

Poseidon10/31
KING MACKEREL

Post by Poseidon10/31 »

OMG SnookDawg, what is it with you and Crappies? You're cluttering the active topics list posting on "old as dirt" threads. You must really be into crappies if you're digging up these ancient archives. Never ate one, they must be super good and super addictive. You seasoning them with bath salts? Maybe a lil paprika too? :cheers:

jezratty
Old Salt

Post by jezratty »

:uplol: ... a little bath salts and crappie tastes just like a homeless guys face..lol

Eman305
Weekend Warrior

Post by Eman305 »

:cheers: sounds... CRAPPIE

SnookDawg
Seasoned Fisher

Post by SnookDawg »

I was @Lake Okeechobee on Saturday..... :reeling: 4 them Crappie Slabs :biglaugh:
SpeckHunter

GMpartsman
Fisher

Post by GMpartsman »

Just for clarification, Crappie is the fresh water equivalent of Red snapper. Great taste when fried. Not always easy to catch also.

SnookDawg
Seasoned Fisher

Post by SnookDawg »

GMpartsman wrote:Just for clarification, Crappie is the fresh water equivalent of Red snapper. Great taste when fried. Not always easy to catch also.
i beg to differ. Crappie meat is way more delicate than tough snapper
SpeckHunter

Return to “U.S.A. ???????”