Marriot Vacation Club Doral

Please let us know the tackle you used, the artificial or bait, and your technique. Please post pictures with you, fish, and tackle if possible, of your fish caught after November 1, 2006.
sachig
Fisher

Marriot Vacation Club Doral

Post by sachig »

I have only done saltwater fishing since I have been in Miami. Had some friends staying at the Marriot Vacation Club in Doral and the lake allowed fishing. After a long night of partying and my buddies were hungover I decided to get some fishing in.

I cheated and got 3 dozen shiners
In about 2 hours I caught about 20 LMB and 10 Mayan Chiclids.

Im going to try and go back to that lake because it seems like nobody fishes there.

Only picture I got before my phone died
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

snapperfanatic18
GOLIATH GROUPER

Re: Marriot Vacation Club Doral

Post by snapperfanatic18 »

Nice score there buddy!

krash
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by krash »

Nice.. just get yerself a Rapala X-rap .. them lake's used to hold some nice Peacock Bass.
SW, Live to Fish, Have Tackle will travel ... >,)))~> ~~~~

baseball4life702
KING MACKEREL

Post by baseball4life702 »

Yea nice LMB, no peacocks? With shiners you definitely should have come across one.
:stupid: x-rap in fire tiger or some watermelon zoom worms

sachig
Fisher

Post by sachig »

Yeah i didnt see one peacock. I was just site casting whenever i saw a decent sized fish. A lot of the fish were caught 2 feet away from me. Hope to catch a peacock soon!

lkatze2
Seasoned Fisher

Post by lkatze2 »

nice bass, and i dont consider using live shiners cheating. I use live bait , especially when I am fishing one area, where i dont have to carry the bucket to far. If i have to walk a lot, then i go with artificials.

baseball4life702
KING MACKEREL

Post by baseball4life702 »

I just got back from tossing the frog a few times behind the house while BBQ had two heavy gulps but one missed it and the other the hook didn't set.... Action has been hot day and night for freshwater last week and this week on just about every type of artificials lol... I don't consider shiners cheating because I have seen big peas just leave them alone so they don't always work. I only use when I can't get a biggen to bite artificials. I'll be going out Saturday and sunday if anyone wants to join.

Return to “Freshwater Pics: Any fish caught in freshwater.”