Hello

This is the area where you may introduce yourself and let others know a little about you.
Jgpe1
Fisher

Hello

Post by Jgpe1 »

Hi, a fishing friend just sent me the link to this BF forum so here I am.
I live in Boca Raton and fish freshwater and sometimes saltwater, always from shore, pier, dock etc. My wife says I’m addicted to fishing, well I can say I do love it! I spincast, baitcast, fly fish, just about everything except a cane pole. I am only here In Florida a little over a year but fished in NH, NY, PA well you get it, so all these new fish are really exciting to target like Peas, Snakes, clowns and snooks. We are moving to Port St. Lucie in a couple of months so I will have to learn that area for fishing. Anyone who has suggestions on where and what to fish in Port St. Lucie would be extremely helpful. I know snook and largemouth bass are there, just don’t know where to go???? Tight lines everyone!

BoatlessFisherman
Fisherman - Owner - Administrator

Re: Hello

Post by BoatlessFisherman »

Hello and welcome
You should be able to find a lot of info from past posts and if you don't find what you need to know ask a question. :reeling:
-Tommy A-

click, click, click, Fish ON - Over, Under, Over, Under Get out of my Way. Sound familiar.

krash
GOLIATH GROUPER

Re: Hello

Post by krash »

Welcome..

Don't know PSL, but you won't find Peacock or Snakehead there, its good Snoot and Trout area though.
Start thinking about getting a kayak there are some good flats up that way for Snook and Trout, plus Redfish and Flounder.

What do you have against cane poles ?
SW, Live to Fish, Have Tackle will travel ... >,)))~> ~~~~

Return to “Who are you? Introduce yourself here:”