Better late then never

This is the area where you may introduce yourself and let others know a little about you.
james380
........POST HO........... "I post for FREE"

Better late then never

Post by james380 »

You know I never scrolled down far enough to see this thread. So here goes.

I'm 28. I was born in Miami to a fishing family spending most weekends in Ocean Reef. Somewhere along the line I moved to West Palm with my mom and started fishing Blue Heron with my step father. They got divorced when I was 15 or so and I quit fishing saltwater. About 6 months ago I started remembering back to fishing with my Dad when I was little. So I bought a couple cheapo rods and started taking my step son out to Blue Heron. Usually when I'm fishing he's with me.

I'm slowly learning the fishing game all over again picking things up from fellow fisherman.

I usually fish for Snapper because they taste so damned good and thats what I grew up fishing for. The biggest thing i've ever caught was a mamooth Cuda down in the Keys. I've caught my share of Sails and even had a chance to Salmon fish in Northern Vancouver. If you guys ever have that chance, take it. The surroundings up there are absolutely beautiful.

Anyways that's about it. Anything else, just ask.
"Political correctness is tyranny with manners."
- Charlton Heston
"Truth is treason in an empire of lies." - Ron Paul
In the beginning god created Evolution.

BoatlessFisherman
Fisherman - Owner - Administrator

Post by BoatlessFisherman »

Welcome and it was nice meeting you and your son the other night
-Tommy A-

click, click, click, Fish ON - Over, Under, Over, Under Get out of my Way. Sound familiar.

kyfisherman
KING MACKEREL

Post by kyfisherman »

Welcome aboard

james380
........POST HO........... "I post for FREE"

Post by james380 »

linesider wrote:welcome back to the saltwater addiction...its the best addiction to pass on to the younger ones..
That it is my friend. Some of my best memories go back to sitting on the dock fishing with my dad.
"Political correctness is tyranny with manners."
- Charlton Heston
"Truth is treason in an empire of lies." - Ron Paul
In the beginning god created Evolution.

Return to “Who are you? Introduce yourself here:”