New guy on Board

This is the area where you may introduce yourself and let others know a little about you.
capt bob
Weekend Warrior

New guy on Board

Post by capt bob »

Hello, I'm new to the Keys (at least as a resident) and look forward to meeting people when I'm out fishing. I've fished from Montauk down to Key West in my 57 yrs so I've seen some awedome places but none as nice as here in the Keys. I did charter ( Chesapeake BAy and Mid-Atlantic) until injuring my back a few years ago and now I'm starting to explore the bridges around our islands, I'll be happy to share any thing I know or come upon with anyone who askes.

I'm currently in Marathon so I guess I'll be fishing the 7 mile Bridge and north up to around #2, I hope y'all be tolerant with my questions and I look forward to a long relationship here as I have on several other "more northern" boards.

I've heard that its possible to dip net shrimp (food and bait) from bridges is there a good spot for a new guy to get started.

See ya out there...

Capt Bob
Capt Bob
It's 5 O'Clock somewhere...yup sure is

cudaman
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by cudaman »

Once again welcome to the forum... :toast:

BoatlessFisherman
Fisherman - Owner - Administrator

Post by BoatlessFisherman »

Welcome to the Forum and try channel two south side from the seawall, you need a lantern, I have always done well there and get some fish while I shrimp.
-Tommy A-

click, click, click, Fish ON - Over, Under, Over, Under Get out of my Way. Sound familiar.

kyfisherman
KING MACKEREL

Post by kyfisherman »

Welcome to the forum, I can assure you that you have found a respectable wealth of information.

Return to “Who are you? Introduce yourself here:”