New Member - Pompano Beach

This is the area where you may introduce yourself and let others know a little about you.
gruntking
LUMBER-JACK

Re: New Member - Pompano Beach

Post by gruntking »

hey bud welcome to boatless
sorry to hear about the health issues
well one of the nicest places to fish here in south florida is anglins pier
fishman joe fb fishmanjoe instagram
YOU CAN CALL ME CAPTAIN

BEOWULF
KING MACKEREL

Post by BEOWULF »

Anglins is nice but pretty pricey, and it sounds like that might be an issue (from your post). Hillsboro Inlet is not so good unless you are a snook expert, or know how to target cuda in the day. I do hear they get snappers occasionally though. All the other piers range from cheaper to free. Then there's John Loyd Park where you can fish the beach or jetty reasonably priced (http://www.floridastateparks.org/lloydBeach/default.cfm).

I wish for you a miraculous healing :cheers: and tight lines. :reeling:

Kingofthesea
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by Kingofthesea »

Welcome Fishsmoke. I fish Dania pier mostly and would be happy to introduce you around down there with the guys I hang with and show you around. But Anglins is also a great pier and IMO easily worth the couple of extra bucks they get. Parking at Dania is $2 @ hr. now so the $10 all day lot at Anglins isn't all that bad. It's kinda the nicest pier around with great babes to oogle when the fishing is slow. Much better class of women (and anglers) than down at Dania lol.

But no matter where you end up fishing it's your good fortune that you found Boatless. Get involved with us, ask your questions, post your reports and you will find out exactly what I mean. Whatever you put in here comes back in spades.
Those old queen slave owners that wrote our Constitution 200 years ago were brilliant.

"Every four years Americans get the President they deserve".

Return to “Who are you? Introduce yourself here:”