Page 1 of 1
vermies are solid and go to tourist boat
Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:03 am
by kblue
Those party boats off PE are having blast... And you want lots of tourist on board using boat rods...so boat limits are high so that you are racing with other locals... those tourists are really helping... no current and no tangle... Don't be hater of chicken rig...lol
I think FWC has to reduce vermie size limit to 10" as short ones gonna die anyway...all throw-bank shorties become sitting duck and never seem to make it down.
Re: vermies are solid and go to tourist boat
Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:32 pm
by Rare
WTF! This was the report you made me wait for!

Re: vermies are solid and go to tourist boat
Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:29 pm
by kblue
WTF! I thought nobody cares about this thread....
image1.JPG
Re: vermies are solid and go to tourist boat
Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:46 pm
by xtremeh18
Nice one kblue!
How big was the mangrove?
Re: vermies are solid and go to tourist boat
Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:46 pm
by k5523915
dang 3 fish for a meal,, that's whatsup
Re: vermies are solid and go to tourist boat
Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:56 pm
by kblue
xtremeh18 wrote:Nice one kblue!
How big was the mangrove?
It's small...probably 11"... I released all the small groves...but somehow the mate threw that fish to my cooler...
Re: vermies are solid and go to tourist boat
Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:03 pm
by kblue
k5523915 wrote:dang 3 fish for a meal,, that's whatsup
Yep... only something we fat fisherman could do...

lol
Re: vermies are solid and go to tourist boat
Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:29 pm
by Green Tide
Last night I was at the causeway and saw the catch my drift heading out into what looks like was going to be some heavy seas with a very small crew I guess they were going out for Vermiee too.
Got you some fat boys there. How much weight weight did you need?
Re: vermies are solid and go to tourist boat
Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:29 pm
by kblue
12 -16oz...I went to bow so that I can avoid tangle with heavier weight