Last Cast LMB

This area is for your Freshwater Reports for Florida.
ryderofthestorm7
Fisher

Last Cast LMB

Post by ryderofthestorm7 »

I caught this largemouth last night in Miami just as the sun finished setting. Saw one jump like 3 times, and figured I would cast one more texas rigged plastic worm before heading home. It's definitely the biggest one I've ever caught, and I've really only been bass fishing for the past 2 months. Anyway, enjoy the pics. What do you all think, 4 or 5 lbs?

uplumb
Fisher

Re: Last Cast LMB

Post by uplumb »

If that isn't 5 lbs. its real close. Great fish :thumright:

ryderofthestorm7
Fisher

Post by ryderofthestorm7 »

Thanks! It's refreshing to know that these largemouths in Miami's canals are healthy and fat. Just makes me want to catch an even bigger one.

kratos
Fisher

Post by kratos »

solid 5 pound bass

swordfish
SHARKER

Post by swordfish »

ryderofthestorm7 wrote:I caught this largemouth last night in Miami just as the sun finished setting. Saw one jump like 3 times, and figured I would cast one more texas rigged plastic worm before heading home. It's definitely the biggest one I've ever caught, and I've really only been bass fishing for the past 2 months. Anyway, enjoy the pics. What do you all think, 4 or 5 lbs?

That fish is ALL of 5 lbs all day every day. Very nice fatty. try a senko in those same waters... I promise you that if you work it slow you will beat that size in the next couple trips...

-Swordfish

islander727
Fisher

Post by islander727 »

I'm going to say 3.5.

Only because I'm jealous.

Nice fish!

Return to “Freshwater Florida Reports”