Where's the fish?

Including Charlotte county - Port Charlotte - Punta Gorda, Glades County - Moore Haven (County Seat) - Palmdale Lee - Cape Coral - Fort Myers - Lehigh Acres - Sanibel - Pine Island - Bonita Springs, Hendry County, Clewiston, Collier County Immokalee - Naples
rbmount
Fisher

Where's the fish?

Post by rbmount »

Where's the fish?????
All I seem to find are catfish and the occasional whiting from the New Pass bridge, or anywhere around Lovers Key.

gruntking
LUMBER-JACK

Re: Where's the fish?

Post by gruntking »

What are you fishing with ?
fishman joe fb fishmanjoe instagram
YOU CAN CALL ME CAPTAIN

kahmad
Fisher

Post by kahmad »

^^^

That's deep. So inspirational.

DigiCowboy
Weekend Warrior

Post by DigiCowboy »

jettypark28 wrote:I'm glad that you were touch :drunk:
Classic :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

rbmount
Fisher

Post by rbmount »

fishin all the bridges from bonita beach to the drawbridge and also in the inlet at lovers key. been using live and dead shrimp, and pinfish when i can catch some. fishin both sides of the high and low tides-mostly in the morning and at night. bad thing is people fishing around me aren't catching anything either.

Leadslinger
Old Salt

Post by Leadslinger »

If you're feeling adventurous I'm fishing some saltwater canals Saturday morning out on 41 about halfway across (everglades). You're most welcome to drive out, it's festival week too, bring your drinking/eating clothes :fish:

joshfishingkid
Weekend Warrior

Post by joshfishingkid »

I work at a shop in the cape amd the bite has been on at matlacha bridge. Live hand picked shrimp has been the ticket for the trout and snook. Naples pier has been ok but been very slow these past couple days. Macs are gone and the reds are starting to show up again. Nice Grouper on sanibel bridge fishing live jacks. There were macs at Fort myers beach this past weekend also. The fish are there bud!
Owener of Marsh Works of Floida

http://marshworksofflorida.com/

rbmount
Fisher

Post by rbmount »

changed tactics this morning and wound up catching about 10 sheepshead, between my buddy and myself. also hung into something that was more like pulling up a bus until my line broke, never got a look at it, but it was a good fight while it lasted.

Return to “SW Florida all Countys”