New to site

Boatless Fishing Reports for Dade County, Miami Beach
Lorellana
Fisher

New to site

Post by Lorellana »

I'm new to Miami, would love to fish with company. I usually go to haulover or Newport. But would love to try different areas.

snapperfanatic18
GOLIATH GROUPER

Re: New to site

Post by snapperfanatic18 »

Both are decent spots. And have their targeted species according to season. You have some guys that dont mind meeting up and fishing together. But if not, all is not lost...lots of fish in that area

Mitch
Fisher

Post by Mitch »

I'll be moving down there early June and look forward to finding some where and someone to fish with. I'm from Virginia Beach so i'm totally interested in what kinds and techniques i'll need down there!

Lorellana
Fisher

Post by Lorellana »

I'm always looking for people to fish with im still pretty new to saltwater fishing, and still always from being able to afford a good boat, so boatless for now.

gruntking
LUMBER-JACK

Post by gruntking »

How bout you post a pic of yourself with a recent catch

People tend to be a lil friendlier when they know who they are dealing with
fishman joe fb fishmanjoe instagram
YOU CAN CALL ME CAPTAIN

CaptainCrunch
Fisher

Post by CaptainCrunch »

Why youse want da pic Gruntie? Cant be cause you want to see a pic of another dead fish (tommy. I got yer number boy.
image.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Lorellana
Fisher

Post by Lorellana »

Pictures of myself?
Good luck with that I don't even takes pictures with my family, even less of me holding a fish. I don't care much for pictures. Even at the risk of not being believed.

snapperfanatic18
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by snapperfanatic18 »

I know how it was back in the day, that taking fish pics wasnt a big deal, but now, everyone takes pics of their catches...theres always a reason for things, but i rather not dig up those bones..to each its own. Catch em up!

crashmister
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by crashmister »

Welcome! I know exactly what you mean. I take pics of my grandson with fish but very seldom do I get pics of me with fish. Unless it's a really big fish, or someone else wants a pic. Yuri, Yankee, and Rooster, my phone is in my bunk. So pics are a pain. Especially in a hot bite.

Did make Florida Sportsman once, thanks to Tommy.
Nice Boat! Now get it outa my driveway!

Return to “Dade County”