Carping 4/10

Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia Fishing Reports and Fishing Information
Frogfish101
GOLIATH GROUPER

Carping 4/10

Post by Frogfish101 »

Well, I'll be going for my first carp trip of the year this Saturday. Normally I get out in March, but this year I wasn't able to due to school. Nevertheless, I'm psyched. I can't wait to get my first NC carp of the year. I have a feeling this is gonna be a good year, especially when I head back to MI. Last year I got 178 commons and 3 mirrors, but failed to break 30 lbs. I hit 28 twice and got my pb 29.4 common. This year I will break 30. Watch out carp!

I will post my a report Saturday night when I get back.

A few from last year:

The 29.4
a 28 that a friend got. It was his first time carp fishing ahaha
"Our lives are defined by the sum of our ventures into the unknown."
-Juro Mukai

TeEnAnGlerPro213
GOLIATH GROUPER

Re: Carping 4/10

Post by TeEnAnGlerPro213 »

antha periya meen pidikiriku good luck :thumright: haha
"If people concentrated on the really important things of life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." -Doug Larson

lordhell
Fisher

Post by lordhell »

Holy fatties.. The carp we get down here are huge. I still remember the first time I caught a monster carp when I was a kid, haha, fun times. We snag a lot of these guys when we fish for hybrids and sandbass down here. Real donkeys too, rip up your light tackle :P

Frogfish101
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by Frogfish101 »

yeah, Ladybird lake in Austin is a recognized "trophy carp" water...40s and 50s in there
"Our lives are defined by the sum of our ventures into the unknown."
-Juro Mukai

Return to “South "Excluding Florida"”