STRIPER? HYBRID STRIPER? Barkley and KY Lake? Dale Hollow?

Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia Fishing Reports and Fishing Information
Jwright1
Seasoned Fisher

STRIPER? HYBRID STRIPER? Barkley and KY Lake? Dale Hollow?

Post by Jwright1 »

Guys,

If anyone knows what the striper bite is lookin' like at the following lakes:

Kentucky (and/or),
Barkley
Barren River
Dale Hollow

Etc...

Would surely like to know. I miss that top-water hit on zara spooks and shad so bad I can taste it. Wondering how things are looking.

Any info would be great.

(In addition, wouldn't mind hearing something on the crappie bite as well as any river cats...)

Thanks,

John
"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't
have that problem."

brownb4
Fisher

Re: STRIPER? HYBRID STRIPER? Barkley and KY Lake? Dale Hollow?

Post by brownb4 »

well i am a little south of those lakes near fort loudon but the water here is just barely in the 50's. wont be long until that spring striper and top water action heats up. right now the crappie are limiting every trip outta watts bar and doin pretty good on tellico. white bass are also running up river on douglas and cherokee. :reeling: :reeling: :reeling: :reeling:

man i love spring time.

tight lines.

Ben

Jwright1
Seasoned Fisher

Re: STRIPER? HYBRID STRIPER? Barkley and KY Lake? Dale Hollow?

Post by Jwright1 »

brownb4 wrote:well i am a little south of those lakes near fort loudon but the water here is just barely in the 50's. wont be long until that spring striper and top water action heats up. right now the crappie are limiting every trip outta watts bar and doin pretty good on tellico. white bass are also running up river on douglas and cherokee. :reeling: :reeling: :reeling: :reeling:

man i love spring time.

tight lines.

Ben

BIG CRAPPIE on Tellico....well, were.
Still fat as they ever were?

Also....since I'm at it.....any monster channels or flats pulled outta the Green?
I mean...there always are, but any notables?
"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't
have that problem."

Return to “South "Excluding Florida"”