Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont Fishing Reports and Fishing Information
basswipe
Fisher

Post by basswipe »

I'm a die-hard striper surf-fisherman up here in RI.Hope to meet others here who share in the same type of fishing.

BoatlessFisherman
Fisherman - Owner - Administrator

Post by BoatlessFisherman »

Hello and Welcome
There is a small group that read through the forum, but most live and fish in South Florida.

I hope you will add to this area, because there are alot of fisherman on the forum that come from your area and I know they would love to hear about the stripers, we do not get stripers as far South as where we live.

I have spent many nights fishing with one of my fishing buds and I have heard many a great Striper story old and new and have them on my list as must catch.

I would say a Snook would be considered the most similar.

Hope you will post a report once in awhile, Thanks and again Welcome.

Tom...aka...Boatless Fisherman
-Tommy A-

click, click, click, Fish ON - Over, Under, Over, Under Get out of my Way. Sound familiar.

basswipe
Fisher

Post by basswipe »

Thanks Tom.

Up here we're into that time of year where big stripers are around.I'd love to say I've hooked into few but I can't.Work has taken up more of my time than I'd like it to but it is what it is.

I mostly throw plugs,well actually always.

Got out last night for the 2:30am high tide.Got a fair amount of bass but nothing to big.I AM going to make more time for the month of June as this is our big bass time till the Fall run.

Time to watch the race.

24?

Norm

fishinDave07
Old Salt

Post by fishinDave07 »

Right on man! Catch some stripers and post them photos 8) Good luck!
I'm Woohoo for Wahoo!

WhoDey
KING MACKEREL

Re: coolrunescape.com you can buy cheap, fast runescape gold abo

Post by WhoDey »

feimotion339 wrote:what is the fastest way to make 1mil in runescape....
http://www.coolrunescape.com/
i am currently making 5k bow string which will get me about 500k but i don't know what to do after that.
if u would like to look at my skills look at the highscores! plz help me.........!!!!!!!!!!!
Runescape
Runescape gold
Well.. around 3-4 years ago when i heard about runescape from a friend i decided to go check it out, i created 'Chavforlife' lol, you may laugh but it's true, i have no idea what made me think of that name, but yeah..
runescape powerleveling
But anyway, since then i've only used this account but now it's got to the stage i actually really regret making this name in the first place, everyday my name get's commented by random player's, some "nice" comments suprisingly and some just pure hate which i understand ;p. But like with this name i'm forever getting judged, flamed when they have never actually spoken to me but meh.
runescape cheats
What about you guy's, any of you regret making your runescape account name?

http://www.maplemsmesos.com
Spambots suck.
Team Locked Drag
2009 Big Hammer Challenge Bridge champs
2009 ShoreBound Tourney Bridge & Pier champs
2008 ShoreBound Tourney Bridge & Pier champs

See us in action!

Return to “New England Area”