Googan Report

Ask your question Here, remember to include the important stuff like, What gear, area you are in, and so on.
mogenmyle
Seasoned Fisher

Re: Googan Report

Post by mogenmyle »

ya never know the pier might just sink :cheers:

GooganHunter
Fisher

Post by GooganHunter »

been watching and just had to do it !
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

gruntking
LUMBER-JACK

Post by gruntking »

:uplol: :cheers: :uplol: :cheers: :uplol: :cheers: :uplol: :cheers: :uplol: :cheers: :uplol: :cheers: :happyfisherman: :uplol: :uplol: :uplol: :biglaugh: :thumleft:
fishman joe fb fishmanjoe instagram
YOU CAN CALL ME CAPTAIN

Miamipescador
KING MACKEREL

Post by Miamipescador »

Hey now, play nice.

Sorry for contributing to the forum, and leave those mangroves for me, they taste good and sure is better than sitting on ure ass making lead huh?

Leave the internet tough guy poop at home.

diggin4grouper
KING MACKEREL

Post by diggin4grouper »

that was playing nice , there was no profanity in there and it was truthful ! and no sharks and cuda's don't count there easy prey sharks all you have to do is throw a chuck of bait , cuda just flash something shiney at them .

and as far as me sitting on my butt , i make money sitting on it making lead sinkers so that i can have the ability to catch bigger fish and not something i can catch every day ..

Miamipescador
KING MACKEREL

Post by Miamipescador »

You make scrap doing that, you are working for your "customers" making that lead and also harming yourself more than you think. Keep at it though if it's going so great.

Apparently you were and still are offended by some of the stuff I post which have nothing to do with ya.

Just sayin be respectful on here like you would face to face, you dont know me to be sayin poop like that so don't.

As far as the fish I catch, I'm still learning everyday and fish in Miami, maybe if you lived sown here you'd know why you pretty much need to go north or south.... That would actually be the first swamp ape sighting in Miami as well

diggin4grouper
KING MACKEREL

Post by diggin4grouper »

Miamipescador wrote:You make scrap doing that, you are working for your "customers" making that lead and also harming yourself more than you think. Keep at it though if it's going so great.

Apparently you were and still are offended by some of the stuff I post which have nothing to do with ya.

Just sayin be respectful on here like you would face to face, you dont know me to be sayin poop like that so don't.

As far as the fish I catch, I'm still learning everyday and fish in Miami, maybe if you lived sown here you'd know why you pretty much need to go north or south.... That would actually be the first swamp ape sighting in Miami as well

ok jorge to be nice about this , working for my customers is the way to run a Business and make money , and i take precautions not to in-danger my health

most of the crap you post is generic and sometimes wrong

you said '' Just sayin be respectful '' and with almost the same breath say ''maybe if you lived sown here you'd know why you pretty much need to go north or south.... That would actually be the first swamp ape sighting in Miami as well'' so who is the Hippocrate Dumb Butt there !

and it seems as you cant read posts from back when so i will clear this up for you

i was raised in Jacksonville and have lived all over the state of Florida fort pierce , fort Myers and down in the keys and will out fish you any time of the day and if you knew how to fish you would not have to move north or south as you say you would be able to catch the fish that are in your area ! if you will read the posts from the past you will find out i have a commercial background from shrimping and snapper fishing .

so i will end this if you want but if you would like to continue let me know !

gruntking
LUMBER-JACK

Post by gruntking »

eatpop eatpop
YOU CAN CALL ME CAPTAIN

salvadorsanchez
Old Salt

Post by salvadorsanchez »

Well......I bet both of yall can out fish me any day of the week. To tell you how bad I am, most the time, my mouth starts watering when I see Joey's (Gruntking's) signature grunt picture with the crown on his head.

Jay
"I had to punch him, he was starting to make sense"

sincityg8
Seasoned Fisher

Post by sincityg8 »

diggin4grouper wrote:i was raised in Jacksonville and have lived all over the state of Florida fort pierce , fort Myers and down in the keys and will out fish you any time of the day
OH damn its a fish off. Miami you've been served!!!!!!!!!!!! :nilly: :nilly:
TEAM CHANNEL 2 IS MY KRYPTONITE!!!!

GO4EM
SHARKER

Post by GO4EM »

Fishing beef. :biglaugh:
I dream of a better tomorrow... where chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned

tears143
KING MACKEREL

Post by tears143 »

I got fishing a lot and see a lot of fish being caught~ but I usually go home empty handed lol.

joenofishhere
Seasoned Fisher

Post by joenofishhere »

You guys should make a 'S#it Googans Say' video for youtube.
Walk slow, and carry a big Snook.

Username28
KING MACKEREL

Post by Username28 »

PhishingPhanatic wrote:
strizile wrote:Well, I was and once and a while am still a googan.

When I started saltwater fishing it was so different from what I was used to. I only fished in lakes back in Germany with my Grand-dad. The bigger reels that are used and other rods and weights and hooks. I did not even know are being manufactured that size :?: . Like I am saying -- freshwater with my Grand-dad in Germany was fish no bigger then maybe 10 inch.

Ok here it comes. :cyclopsani:

I bought myself a cheap rod to start off with. It was a $25 no name whatever thing-ga-magigger. I went down for my very first trip to channel 2 which was my very first fishing adventure here in the US back in Nov 2005. I watched some others how they tied knots and attached weights and all. So I set up a 2 oz. with a swivel the way I have seen it and then the hook. Basically a fish finder rig. I started off those days with the line that came with the $25 combo and had no clue of what the rod is for - what it can take and what not. :shock:
However, I pull back and fling that rod with all I had forward. I hear a snap and look right away to the reel. I forgot to open the bail and of course the line popped. :oops:
At that moment I did not know in what angel the line popped with the forward movement. The weight went straight up. I mean really straight up and apparently pretty high to cuz I still had the time to see that I had forgotten to open the bail before what had to come then came.
All of the sudden I get a real nasty thump on my head that made this weird sound. I could actually hear it comming from inside of my head. :pale:
What happened is that gravity took the straight up straight down and gave me a 2 oz. topping. :roll:

Ouch I can still feel that just by thinking of it.

The good thing is that I learned to always open the bail.
Hmmm..?????
Ouch. I got a 1 ounce jig stuck in the mangroves one time, was pulling straight back on the line to try and get it out...it came flying back hard and whacked me right in the chest, left a welt and a bruise for about 2 weeks :lol:
I did the same thing on some little rinky dink bridge in the keys, I dont have a clue what bridge it was, but my line got caught, and I was determined to get it back...I got it back alright, with a 2 oz egg weight to the chest...I thought I had been shot, till I realized it was the weight. I still have a mark from it.... :rambo:
There is a fine line between Love & Hate.Hate is pushing them off a ledge. Loving them means you don't taunt them after you've pushed them off.

Username28
KING MACKEREL

Post by Username28 »

tears143 wrote:I got fishing a lot and see a lot of fish being caught~ but I usually go home empty handed lol.
Lately, me too...I cant seem to buy a bite, let alone take a fish home. :scratch: :mad:
There is a fine line between Love & Hate.Hate is pushing them off a ledge. Loving them means you don't taunt them after you've pushed them off.

Floridahogfish
Old Salt

Post by Floridahogfish »

i was fishing a week ago or so at the rick and i was throwing a xrap and this cuban guy asked me what type of fish it was and where he can catch them i almost fainted i was laughing so hard you can ask miamipescador :uplol:
Team Ruff Around The Edges
"Make Money Take Money"

gruntking
LUMBER-JACK

Post by gruntking »

Floridahogfish wrote:i was fishing a week ago or so at the rick and i was throwing a xrap and this cuban guy asked me what type of fish it was and where he can catch them i almost fainted i was laughing so hard you can ask miamipescador :uplol:
like omg wow that is so funny :|
YOU CAN CALL ME CAPTAIN

Floridahogfish
Old Salt

Post by Floridahogfish »

gruntking wrote:
Floridahogfish wrote:i was fishing a week ago or so at the rick and i was throwing a xrap and this cuban guy asked me what type of fish it was and where he can catch them i almost fainted i was laughing so hard you can ask miamipescador :uplol:
like omg wow that is so funny :|
your just mad cause mark put you in your place joe, and sorry for calling you and complaining :( i want to be your best friend and fish with you lots
"Make Money Take Money"

gruntking
LUMBER-JACK

Post by gruntking »

but chinaman very good to fish catch bigone
YOU CAN CALL ME CAPTAIN

chris21
KING MACKEREL

Post by chris21 »

had a googan sighting on Anglins last monday, this family of Canadian tourists, armed with the blue rental rods and frozen squid were catching tiny, assorted fish while an oriental man asked them if he could keep all the fish they caught, then one of the tourists set himself up like if he was going to launch an 8oz pyramid on a 15ft surf rod, needless to say he cast so hard the line snapped so hard it sounded like a cap gun going off, he then proceeded to curse in French and stand there all confused wondering how he lost his rig.
There's no such thing as too much bait!!

chris21
KING MACKEREL

Post by chris21 »

Rijkaard wrote:Nice setup, a pompano jig on top of a chicken rig...then the guy was complaining why so many tangles, lol
is that the old Chinese man who is often on anglins keeping everything caught??
There's no such thing as too much bait!!

Floridahogfish
Old Salt

Post by Floridahogfish »

chris21 wrote:
Rijkaard wrote:Nice setup, a pompano jig on top of a chicken rig...then the guy was complaining why so many tangles, lol
is that the old Chinese man who is often on anglins keeping everything caught??
goofy jig and crappy jig good 4 pompano and mackeral :uplol:
"Make Money Take Money"

Xpierrat
Old Salt

Post by Xpierrat »

I know why it wasnt working he forgot the dropper loop with the xrap :roll:
Rick

just in time
Weekend Warrior

Post by just in time »

All these people calling eachother googans..I would love to see them splice wire to mono..tie a bimini..and throw a 14 FOOT Castnet..
Before yellin out GOOG.. :scratch: :happyfisherman:

gdm phil
SHARKER

Post by gdm phil »

just in time wrote:All these people calling eachother googans..I would love to see them splice wire to mono..tie a bimini..and throw a 14 FOOT Castnet..
Being able to do something is differnet from doing something incorrectly
Philthy sport fishing
Come get philthy!
561-542-2515
Affordable offshore trips fir the boat less fishermen

diggin4grouper
KING MACKEREL

Post by diggin4grouper »

just in time wrote:All these people calling eachother googans..I would love to see them splice wire to mono..tie a bimini..and throw a 14 FOOT Castnet..
mono to wire thats what crimps and swivels are for

and bimini twist are for people that think they can fish and have the time to waste tying them ,

and any one can throw a cast net , weather its done correctly is a different story

just in time
Weekend Warrior

Post by just in time »

diggin4grouper wrote:

and bimini twist are for people that think they can fish and have the time to waste tying them ,

and any one can throw a cast net , weather its done correctly is a different story
bimini..a waste of time..ok..

Crimps...ok
:scratch:

cvstrat
FORUM CHEF "RETIRED"

Post by cvstrat »

I think the key here is to not take any of this seriously :P :cheers:
just in time wrote:
diggin4grouper wrote:

bimini..a waste of time..ok..

Crimps...ok
:scratch:

Floridahogfish
Old Salt

Post by Floridahogfish »

diggin4grouper wrote:

8) Who says a bimini takes a long time to tie
"Make Money Take Money"

snookfishin239
Fisher

Post by snookfishin239 »

was at the naples pier and the pier was PACKED..I mean PACKED!!!...There were googans everywhere..1 out of every 10 was fishing...But then I got to the end and saw these two idiots..So he was sabiki-ing bait and then just casting it out as hard as he could...on the sabiki!!! and not only did he cast it out..he crossed like my line and four others :mad: ...he didnt leave until like 11 at night...what a pain in the @$$..He was taking pictures of every catfish he caught

Return to “Boatless Fishing General Info”