Boca Inlet Fishing

Help on different Boatless Fishing locations.
Rainbow
Fisher

Boca Inlet Fishing

Post by Rainbow »

I will be in Boca Raton for the winter months (Dec - Apr). Could some one kindly tell me where is the best place to park for fishing in Boca Raton inlet? What baits should I use? What is the best time of the day to fish there? Thanks in advance for your help.
Mac

TeEnAnGlerPro213
GOLIATH GROUPER

Re: Boca Inlet Fishing

Post by TeEnAnGlerPro213 »

u should be able to find all the bait you need at the inlet, but maybe you can grab some shrimp or crabs(ive caught the crabs inside the rocks sometimes...up to you. last winter i had luck with bluefish and grovers, but i havnt heard of any recent reports that hav excited me too much. But hopefully things should pick up. Pompano might head over, and maybe you can find some sand fleasa on the shorline. be CAREFUL on the rocks, they r very dangerous and never trust the pipes to stand on. i would recommend wearing shoes, not just regular flipflops. bring lots of extra wights, hooks, etc, cuz you could get snagged many times if you dont no where the rocks are. (lol they r kinda everywhere) you might run into some junk fish like jacks, ladyfish, many blue runners and grunts, and sometimes cudas. Good luck, and i migh be out there every once in awhile :thumright:

oh yea and for the parking, right before the bridge, you will see a parking spot made just for fisherman (its free). if ur not willing to walk, theres a parking spot at the inlet itself, but they dont open till 7 30 AM and it like 7$.
"If people concentrated on the really important things of life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." -Doug Larson

MitchellOrdonez
Seasoned Fisher

Post by MitchellOrdonez »

:stupid: hahah jk good tip

TeEnAnGlerPro213
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by TeEnAnGlerPro213 »

lol is the only sign tht appears on ur screen whhen u reply is "im w/ stupid"?
"If people concentrated on the really important things of life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." -Doug Larson

Return to “Fishing Location Help”