anglins help

Help on different Boatless Fishing locations.
Jluna
Seasoned Fisher

anglins help

Post by Jluna »

hey everyone and happy new years, well i just recently joined last week and i posted one topic and got some great responses...well i saw a post from a while back about anglins and i recently went there about 3 weeks ago. it was a little slow only thing i got was a few gog and a short mutton 14 inches.. whats the best way to fish there? artificial like gotchas or live?

JLuna
:reeling:
pain is weakness leaving the body

bolo
USER BANNED

Re: anglins help

Post by bolo »

Jluna wrote:hey everyone and happy new years, well i just recently joined last week and i posted one topic and got some great responses...well i saw a post from a while back about anglins and i recently went there about 3 weeks ago. it was a little slow only thing i got was a few gog and a short mutton 14 inches.. whats the best way to fish there? artificial like gotchas or live?

JLuna
Depends on your target speices. For snapper, fresh cut gog or hoo works great. Live shrimp works well too. Try the reefline by the first hut or out at the tee. For spanish mac, live pilchards or greenies work great for them too. Gotcha works too. Bluefish, you can use anything and they will eat it. Fishing has been slow lately so probably you are not doing anything wrong. Just keep at it or keep an eye on the fishing report.
The Judge asked the prostitute, "At what point did you realize you were raped?"
The prostitute replied (wiping away tears), "When the check bounced."

Jluna
Seasoned Fisher

Post by Jluna »

alright thanks a lot, your a very resourceful person thanks for the help, have you heard any reports where the fisihing is at least decent?

bolo
USER BANNED

Post by bolo »

After Christmas, the fishing has been hit or miss everywhere. With these front keep coming thru it has been tough.
The Judge asked the prostitute, "At what point did you realize you were raped?"
The prostitute replied (wiping away tears), "When the check bounced."

Jluna
Seasoned Fisher

Post by Jluna »

yeah that was my guess as to whats been going on, well ill just keep fishing and hoping for the best

Return to “Fishing Location Help”