Brevard county locations

Boatless Fishing Reports for the three Countys including these areas Sebastian Inlet, Melbourne Beach, Indian Shores, Wabasso Beach, Fort Pierce, Port St lucie, .Daytona Beach, Daytona Beach Shores, New Smyrna Beach, Ormond Beach, Pierson, Ponce Inlet, Port Orange, South Daytona.
JOD
Fisher

Brevard county locations

Post by JOD »

I am looking for a suggestion on a location convenient to Orlando. Trying to take my 3 year old, so want to be able to catch something, but indifferent on species or size. Tried jetty park a couple weeks ago with no real success.

gruntking
LUMBER-JACK

Re: Brevard county locations

Post by gruntking »

i hear this place jetty park is pretty good maybe you should give that a shot
fishman joe fb fishmanjoe instagram
YOU CAN CALL ME CAPTAIN

tears143
KING MACKEREL

Post by tears143 »

Go to the merlbourne Causeway and go under the bridge. Chum it a bit to get the pinfish close to the bridge and give the kid a float with a hook and a spilt shot. Have him start catching those pinfish and he should be thrilled. If your aim is another type of fish, go to Skyway either sunrise or sunset and have him catch markeral, jack, and lady fish. I think the pinfish would be more fun due to seeing the float go under.

Optimistic Angler
Fisher

Post by Optimistic Angler »

tears143 wrote:Go to the merlbourne Causeway and go under the bridge. Chum it a bit to get the pinfish close to the bridge and give the kid a float with a hook and a spilt shot. Have him start catching those pinfish and he should be thrilled. If your aim is another type of fish, go to Skyway either sunrise or sunset and have him catch markeral, jack, and lady fish. I think the pinfish would be more fun due to seeing the float go under.
^^This ^^

Return to “Brevard--Indian River--St Lucie Countys--Volusia”