Palm Beach Fishing Locations

Boatless Fishing Reports for Palm Beach, Boca Raton, Boynton, Delray, Juno.
Martin County, Hobe Sound, Indian town, Port Mayaki
BadWolf43
Fisher

Palm Beach Fishing Locations

Post by BadWolf43 »

I thought I’d share some of my fishing and kayaking spots for all you new Palm Beach anglers. When I started fishing in Palm Beach about 2 years ago I started reading the forums here and marking down possible fishing locations from Google Maps. Since then I have accumulated a decent list of and thought I’d share it with all you. Most of these spots are well known and some that are not but it’s still a work in progress.
Also I left the map open for editing so please feel free to add locations, let’s try to make this map a useful tool for everyone. But please don’t give out or destroy the map I still use it.

:reeling: Palm Beach Fishing Locations:
https://mapsengine.google.com/map/edit? ... bMVm8v7QpM

Tony2
Weekend Warrior

Re: Palm Beach Fishing Locations

Post by Tony2 »

Thanks for the post!

HookinSnook
Old Salt

Post by HookinSnook »

Thanks! Nice to see you still on here Tony2!
Frank

Sandy Feet
Weekend Warrior

Post by Sandy Feet »

Hey there , Big Bad Wolf , I don't fish the southern part , of the state , but just wanted to say thanks for the post , on behalf of the other guys , who do . It's rare when some will voluntarily give such info. , without a whole lot of questioning . Tight lines , many times over . .......Larry

BadWolf43
Fisher

Post by BadWolf43 »

Sandy Feet wrote:Hey there , Big Bad Wolf , I don't fish the southern part , of the state , but just wanted to say thanks for the post , on behalf of the other guys , who do . It's rare when some will voluntarily give such info. , without a whole lot of questioning . Tight lines , many times over . .......Larry
Its my pleasure :D I'm also working on a map for Fort Lauderdale, i'll upload it after I try out a few more spots.

Sandy Feet
Weekend Warrior

Post by Sandy Feet »

While we're disclosing fishing locations , I was wondering if anyone was willing to give up a few sharking locations , on upper gulf coast , or east coast , north of St. Augustine .. Just wishing . If anyone wishes to swap a few around Cedar key and north , or Jacksonville / Fernandina Bch. I'd be glad to give a few along the Panama City area , east to Alligator point .

Tony2
Weekend Warrior

Post by Tony2 »

HookinSnook wrote:Thanks! Nice to see you still on here Tony2!

Yea not doing to well surf fishing but plugging along. You?

avet4life
Seasoned Fisher

Post by avet4life »

Thank you ,, Thank you,, Thank you

BadWolf43 wrote:I thought I’d share some of my fishing and kayaking spots for all you new Palm Beach anglers. When I started fishing in Palm Beach about 2 years ago I started reading the forums here and marking down possible fishing locations from Google Maps. Since then I have accumulated a decent list of and thought I’d share it with all you. Most of these spots are well known and some that are not but it’s still a work in progress.
Also I left the map open for editing so please feel free to add locations, let’s try to make this map a useful tool for everyone. But please don’t give out or destroy the map I still use it.

:reeling: Palm Beach Fishing Locations:
https://mapsengine.google.com/map/edit? ... bMVm8v7QpM

Return to “Palm Beach and Martin Countys”