Hi Guys! I'm new here.

Lets hear those tall Fishing tales, I have heard so many times fishing all night on the pier with fisherman.
CARiD
Fisher

Hi Guys! I'm new here.

Post by CARiD »

Hey guys! My name is Michael. I have been fishing for many years. Have come here to research fishing options for a few upcoming trips to other states. I am a big fishing enthusiast and a gear head. Currently working at CARiD, as a Fishing / Hunting gear expert. Hope to share some knowledge and meet new people.

BoatlessFisherman
Fisherman - Owner - Administrator

Re: Hi Guys! I'm new here.

Post by BoatlessFisherman »

Hello and Welcome :toast:
-Tommy A-

click, click, click, Fish ON - Over, Under, Over, Under Get out of my Way. Sound familiar.

Kingofthesea
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by Kingofthesea »

Welcome aboard the planks laddie. As a member of the welcoming committee I apologize for being a day late in welcoming you I was fishing lol. You're gonna get as much as you give from Boatless and as long as you're not a commie you and your knowledge/opinions are welcome here.

We spun the Welcome Wheel and your new Forum name ( until you reach Golliath status) is Miguel. And your official Forum ID# is 456. Tommy will change it to Miguel456 when he checks the site weekly for foreign infiltration. I'm laughing at the Miguel456. It's not so bad some kid recently got "baseball4life" so Miguel456 isn't all that bad. Especially if you are Cuban. Make a lot of posts, get involved and you will be Golluath in no time. Then you get a really cool name like Rare. Cudaman. Grunt King. Permit Chaser. Or my personal favorite FukIsisInDaAzz
Those old queen slave owners that wrote our Constitution 200 years ago were brilliant.

"Every four years Americans get the President they deserve".

lkatze2
Seasoned Fisher

Post by lkatze2 »

the reincarnation of Miguel, I hope this sequel is better than the first.

HJared
KING MACKEREL

Post by HJared »

Lol who is his big brother?

Kingofthesea
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by Kingofthesea »

His big brother's name will be revealed as always after they meet. I'm sending the new meat a PM with all the details re: big brother works during the day then hits the piers til 2 AM everyday. Never bother him or touch his rod when he's fishin'. You have to catch him in the 2-7 AM window. 954-993- 6632. Very important call before the weekend.
Those old queen slave owners that wrote our Constitution 200 years ago were brilliant.

"Every four years Americans get the President they deserve".

CARiD
Fisher

Post by CARiD »

Hey guys! So I checked around on the forum, it's a pretty cool place, and you have very nice community.
Since I represent a fishing department at CARiD.com store, I was wondering if there are some certain terms or rules for forum supporters/vendors?
Please let me know who can I contact as per above or just PM me ;)
And of course you guys are welcome to check our store: http://www.carid.com/fishing.html

BEOWULF
KING MACKEREL

Post by BEOWULF »

I thought carid was auto accessories, are they expanding to fishing gear now? Btw, not a bad price on that TRQ100LD.

CARiD
Fisher

Post by CARiD »

Thanks! Yeah of course we're focused on cars/trucks, but recently started to expend our inventory and added an entire fishing section in outdoor gear department.

Return to “Fishing Tall Tales”