FT. Myers Beach

Including Charlotte county - Port Charlotte - Punta Gorda, Glades County - Moore Haven (County Seat) - Palmdale Lee - Cape Coral - Fort Myers - Lehigh Acres - Sanibel - Pine Island - Bonita Springs, Hendry County, Clewiston, Collier County Immokalee - Naples
bsutton29
Fisher

FT. Myers Beach

Post by bsutton29 »

Heading to Ft Myers Beach the 2nd week of June. Will be staying at Harbor House At The Inn. I know of the pier right near there but any other places to fish from? Thanks in advance...

bsutton29
Fisher

Re: FT. Myers Beach

Post by bsutton29 »

Searched through the old threads and got some useful info. Will be heading to lovers key and sanibel as well. Have a whole week to fish. I will post report and pics...

Chevy Juan
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by Chevy Juan »

I usually fish when I go up that way often which is my wife's and I little get away from home.

Try Sanibel pier as well, $2 an hour parking there but bring some stout gear, you'd be surprised to what you find in there, a lot of nice catches there.

Sanibel Beach will get you some nice snook or reds and macs as well while covering some ground. Another few areas that produce are the bridge entering ft Myers Beach which is on San Carlos Blvd, as well as the big Carlos pass near lovers key.

If you are in Sanibel I highly suggest ding darling wildlife refuge, you can park anywhere along the side of the road to fish which is encouraged and they have alot of fish in those waters. Try plugs and other lures there or live shrimp or small pinfish and you should be set.

bsutton29
Fisher

Post by bsutton29 »

Thanks for the tip. We are staying right under the western part of the the bridge by Nervous Nellies right as you hit FMB. I heard there is a catwalk to fish from, so we will be there a lot.

Think we will hit Ding Darling as well. Planning on driving to sanibel a couple times and will head south as well to lovers key...maybe further...

Jeffmol54
Fisher

Post by Jeffmol54 »

fish blind pass on sanibel, lots of snook

swordfish
SHARKER

Post by swordfish »

Im fixing to spend a weekend up there, the 20th to the 23rd... Looking forward to working big jigs through them passes.... I REALLY want a big redfish, I KNOW Ill slam snook! Ill try my hand at fly fishing too on the beach... Any info would be appreciated! Especially when it comes to the fly fishing... I dont mind PMs.

-Swordfish

Leadslinger
Old Salt

Post by Leadslinger »

You want some company for a half day? The little woman has been wanting to go up and visit a friend working at Ding Darling, guess I can pass the time somehow haha.

gdm phil
SHARKER

Post by gdm phil »

I can set you up with my uncle for a back water trio if you would like
Philthy sport fishing
Come get philthy!
561-542-2515
Affordable offshore trips fir the boat less fishermen

swordfish
SHARKER

Post by swordfish »

Lead for sure! Phil, thx! I want to fish from land though, I ACTUALLY prefer it!

-Swordfish

Leadslinger
Old Salt

Post by Leadslinger »

Hey Phil if you don't mind tossing out some contact info, I'd like to take the girls for a half day or so and put them on some fish.

Of course my intentions is to push the little lady over the "we need a boat edge" she's been on for a month now haha.

gdm phil
SHARKER

Post by gdm phil »

Leadslinger wrote:Hey Phil if you don't mind tossing out some contact info, I'd like to take the girls for a half day or so and put them on some fish.

Of course my intentions is to push the little lady over the "we need a boat edge" she's been on for a month now haha.
239-860-4242

tell him his nephew philip sent you and he will take care of you
Philthy sport fishing
Come get philthy!
561-542-2515
Affordable offshore trips fir the boat less fishermen

Leadslinger
Old Salt

Post by Leadslinger »

Thank you sir, I'll be in touch with him.

Return to “SW Florida all Countys”