Alrighty April 3 - 10:30AM will be our Clean up date.
6:00am to 10.00am we will have a Tournament.
Hows it work
1. Entry is helping with Clean up at 10am. This is a what do you think? I was thinking about having everyone donate 10 dollars and half goes to winners and the other half donated to Trails and heritage or Children charity
2. Fish that count:
All fish will count except for Rays, Sharks, Houndfish, EEls.
So what does count
Jacks all --- this includes Permit
3. It will be over all measurement Tip of tail to tip of nose.
4. No Snagging
5. Mono only
6. 40lb test and under
7. Bait -- Live or dead, Artificial
8. All fish will be caught at Channel Two
9. Time of Tournament 6am to 10am
10. All must be there by 5:30am, better at 5amFirst Place prize
1st.jpg [ 160.17 KiB | Viewed 2615 times ]
Mustad Plyers and Scale, Mustad Live bait Hooks - one pack each 4,1.2,1/0,2/0,3/0,4/0,5/0 -- Eagle claw Lazer sharp 2packs each 3/0,4/0,7/0 -- 3 gotchas -- 1 Yousuri 3d -- 3 jigs -- 3 sabikis -- Tamer shark hook -- 4 packs of different size Split shots -- Suffix 40lb mono -- 2 bags 1/2 oz weights . Estimated Value 75 dollarsSecond Place prize
2nd.jpg [ 148.07 KiB | Viewed 2615 times ]
Mustad Live bait Hooks - one pack each 4,1.2,1/0,2/0,3/0,4/0,5/0 -- Suffix Mono 40lb test -- Eagle claw Lazer sharp 1 pack each 3/0,4/0,7/0 - 2 jigs - 3 sabikis - 1 gotcha. Estimated Value 50 dollarsThird Place prize
3rd.jpg [ 168.05 KiB | Viewed 2615 times ]
Mustad Live bait Hooks - one pack each 4,1.2,1/0,2/0,3/0,4/0,5/0 -- Eagle claw Lazer sharp 1 pack each 3/0,4/0,7/0 -- 2 sabikis - 2 Jigs - 1 gotcha - 1 ack of swivels. Estimated Value 35 dollars
I reserve the right to make changes as I see fit, no squawking.
This is for fun and to help motivate people to participate in what we do as for the Clean up, its a great thing and I like to see people involved with us.
I will more than likely add later some stuff, just wanted to get it going and see what you guys think.