2008 SBFG SHOREBOUND SHARK TOURNEY REPORTS

Info, Photos and leaderboard, Official threads for 2008
PJ :)
Weekend Warrior

Re: 2008 SBFG SHOREBOUND SHARK TOURNEY REPORTS

Post by PJ :) »

OMG!!! WAY TO GO CATHERINE!!! :cheers:
Its a family affair lol, this is so AWESOME!!! I love it!!

w8-N-c #1
Fisher

Post by w8-N-c #1 »

nice tiger shark .. props to the one on the rod... thats awesome...

Blacktip Hunter
KING MACKEREL

Post by Blacktip Hunter »

Very nice fish Mark and Pete!! :cheers:
"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." (Hebrews 11:1)

Visit us online: http://blacktiphfishing.org

mikeypbg
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by mikeypbg »

Way to Go Mark and Pete. And congrats Catherine on an awesome catch!!!

cudaman
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by cudaman »

Great catch Catherine, congrats... :toast: :thumleft: :thumright:

Good numbers Luke.

Keep the coming you all, we only have 2 weeks left so go :reeling:
That loves to fish.

Rip the Lips
Fisher

Post by Rip the Lips »

Team Rip the Lips

budman
Seasoned Fisher

Post by budman »

Wow, way to go Catherine, you guys gotta be awful proud of those girls.
sponsored by: APAT Designer Services

maddawgandcrew
Old Salt

Post by maddawgandcrew »

PaulieBoy wrote:Catherine :thumright: , I see her being the first 12 yr oldgirl getting a 14/0 for her birthday lol....great job with getting them involved buddy!!!!!

shoot get her one for her birthday both my girls done claimed my 14/0s i need new reels :(
maddawg
TEAM DARK WATER

budman
Seasoned Fisher

Post by budman »

Mark, you can sit back and make rigs, let them take care of the fishin'.
sponsored by: APAT Designer Services

w8-N-c #1
Fisher

Post by w8-N-c #1 »

all with video

todays fishing trip.

danny and frank got a 350 lemon on the beach tonight,,

james380
........POST HO........... "I post for FREE"

Post by james380 »

lol why don't you go out and catch a Lemon. Nice work.
"Political correctness is tyranny with manners."
- Charlton Heston
"Truth is treason in an empire of lies." - Ron Paul
In the beginning god created Evolution.

w8-N-c #1
Fisher

Post by w8-N-c #1 »

hahaha yeal ill try. i would just like to take a min to say that all the teams still fishing are doing a hell of job... good luck to all.

we have r work cut out for us

cudaman
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by cudaman »

The board has been updated as it has been every week, if you do not see a change just refresh your browser. I still have to upload more sharks and video points. This coming week I will be going through at all the pictures again making sure that there are no errors, duplicate entries, and that all the points are correct.

The tourney ends tomorrow Saturday at midnight!
By Sunday morning all catches must be reported.

Team Weight N Sea called and said they have 16 more sharks to add and they are still out there. Team Land Pirates Just got back from a few days of fishing. Good luck to all you have all done great... :toast:
That loves to fish.

bolo
USER BANNED

Post by bolo »

Just got back from the Keys. We finish the tourney happy and tired. It was great competing with everyone in the tourney. Thank you Cudaman and Fishnfool for your help. Congrats to the top three teams. :D

TEAM TAG & RELEASE
The Judge asked the prostitute, "At what point did you realize you were raped?"
The prostitute replied (wiping away tears), "When the check bounced."

w8-N-c #1
Fisher

Post by w8-N-c #1 »

:devil:

balls to the wall for 3 days... :nopity:

cudaman
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by cudaman »

This is it, the tourney has ended!

Congrats to all for participating and putting on a great show... :toast:

Please report your catches.

Thanks all four your comments and for hard comments towards others please start another thread do not use this one. Thanks.
That loves to fish.

reelemin
KING MACKEREL

Post by reelemin »

benji your such a joke!! you think you own every beach!!every time the tourny doesnt go in your favor you find something to complain about.your such a winey bad sport! you didnt even have the balls to come pick up you trophy last year cause you were complaining then also!!even if this team was fishing 3-4 miles north of you how much of the beach do you own?? none!! i recall a certin team last year pulled a big bull from a beach that was one of my team mates "spot" and no bitched about it.. you need to grow up.. we may all not be friends but at least we can get along, well every one but you!!and you cant get along with any one!!any time some one wants to go fishing let me know i have no problems fishing with any one.. your the only one thats thinks he owns the beach and hides spots!!!jack ass
Last edited by reelemin on Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:43 am, edited 3 times in total.
http://barrettrods.com/

builder of high performance custom fishing rods

reelemin
KING MACKEREL

Post by reelemin »

nice hustle on those fish luke!

w8-N-c #1
Fisher

Post by w8-N-c #1 »

i wanna fish with you pete... and benji needs to shut his mouth... i dont think we need this kind of baby drama on boatless.. i hope the ones in charge of boatless do something

reelemin
KING MACKEREL

Post by reelemin »

you let me know when you ready well go fish his beach!!

w8-N-c #1
Fisher

Post by w8-N-c #1 »

thanks man i just got back in town ... you one of the only ones that has said anythink about r fishing... thanks pete... its nice to see someone sees the hard work... i even got a nip from onr of the larger lenoms on my finger... a tooth just skimed mu clipper had....

reelemin
KING MACKEREL

Post by reelemin »

you guys did good..every one did good..its just some people dont know how to act..see you guys at the bbq!!thanks for all the hard work for this tourny i am great full for haveing this kind of fun..and thats what it is !!fun no matter how hard we work

w8-N-c #1
Fisher

Post by w8-N-c #1 »

we should!!!!!!! hell yeah and speakin of fun.... some of the larger lemons are fun on the 3/0 hhahaha

Rip the Lips
Fisher

Post by Rip the Lips »

Yeah... its been slow
Team Rip the Lips

sharkmn42
Old Salt

Post by sharkmn42 »

Alright guys!...ive think you spoke your mind on alotta issues and frustrations, some are valid and some are not that questionible, and some are personal stabs at each other. thats the reason i left the Fourm in the first place. its just grey areas on both sides, but we have lost something along the way in the tournement, Friendly Rivialy and the love of compatetion, first and formost......and trust me i know a few teams wanted this win badly enuff and fished harder than i ever would to get it, that shows alot to me...if it means anything, but hard work, persaverance sometimes isnt enuff...it is called fishing and theres a little thing that we wont let our pride and ego accept as a ingreedent....thats luck....and at the end of the day and after this tourney no mattter how it turns out, its not about the Trophy as you may think but about Pride and giving it all, and you survived this tourney that has turned into a marathon...i can sence frustrations that are from lack of sleep, throwing thousands of dollar into ect, but thats not whats it about and who is the better man in the in.....its how we handle our selves, this is a competion and about showing and giving respect to one anothers team and well local laws, make friends not enemys, i know i made a lot of new friends fishing this tourney, but above all, ive shown respect and respected each and everyone territory and boundrys........its something i like to call and give with out someone asking......respect...ive been doing this longer than most of you on here

we havent seen team work in a long time like we had years ago, with the OG gang consisting of sharkman jeff, bobby wummer aka pierrat, mike reese from lott brothers, kevin the cop, bagman , zac and me....each and every one of us from these countys from south fla i mentioned came toghter and broght in years of experiance , expertise willingly and we Toghter have taken this sport to a highter level with us coming toghter perfecting tech, tackle and a new fishery that evoloves every so often and ive seen quite a few of these era's ....since the likes of Herb Goodman whom started it all for us on here on a landbased level and Frank Mundas on popularising the sport into Sportfishing For Sharks some thing that people shunded upon....once again this tournement sets a big mile stone in our fishery on the aspects of featuring catch and release vs a kill tourney...i aplaude that, and give props to all of us whom have decatied and brought on a well ...new era of our fishery here via the internet, something thats growing more popular every day on here ..

bening in a new internet ERA of this fishery with google earth, many web pages and popular fourms like this one , well we are fisherman and like to brag about our catches..i miss raceing home to post up a report early in the am.....but with the popularity rising with the sport like anything comes with a price on posting pics...showing our spots, if not on the fourms but via Myspace , Youtube ect, posting up videos that well show to much info on where we fish....i think we need to respect each and everyones boundrys....yes it is a free country, but being like any other warm blooded creature here on our planet we like to respect and protect our territorys...its our nature. i personaly know for a fact that befriending someone can get you into a lotta places.....making new friends not enemys right off the bat...it seems first impressions, pissing someone off by the most part of attitude and words are going a long way on here its called rivialry and thats ok but, from eariler posts that i chose a diffrent approach in replying too this time.....

you guys are the new breed and have alotta people that are watching you and your actions on here ....my advice is to act like the New cream of the crop in our ever growing sport, a lotta new teams as well as old have a lotta talent, drive and has what it takes and belive it or not, to be the best at what we do on here ...show that we are the best in what we do ...post up a lotta nice sharks, show em what you got and carry on a every growing tradition that i have been apart of for amany years, its yours guys turn now.. congats to all.....sea-ya,,,,,mike :wink:
Is it better to be feared or respected or is it two much to ask for both......

Aquaholics
Fisher

Post by Aquaholics »

:drunk: well had it bad today got to the beach with teammates put the rods in the water only for really bad rain and lightning thank god only lasted a half an hour but in the mix of rain and the lightning shark rod goes off only to be a 9'ft nurce put some fresh baits on to get blasted with spinners these guys were eating the baits so fast but after 7 run offs and missed hooks we ran out of bait we were about to pack up then my team mate got a few nice fish baiters so we put them out there his rod goes off fight lasted only few min got stuck on the reef so I padded out to get him unstuck only to find a yellow chum bucket with a blue lid attact to his line I thought he snaged the bucket but there was a shark on the other end needless to say he had to reel me the kayak the chum bucket that was attached to a cinder block lets just say it was a good fight thank god for red bull but wished we did better this tor but i'm shure next year we will do better......................................................just wanted to thanks to my team mates tyler jim amd JR CAN'T WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR

JunoChris
KING MACKEREL

Post by JunoChris »

If we were in your spot last night then where were you the other 15+ nights we fished there in this tourney, i've never seen you or anyone else fishing there. We werent in your spot your just mad that you cant have all of Fort Pierce to yourself. No one told us where to go and we certainly didnt follow you in your house on wheels. We fish a spot on the inside up there and while we were there we looked for spots on the beach and that was the only one we found that we could fish at night so we tried it and caught some fish.
If you had something to say you should have said it then and there, not waited to air it on a forum, and thats the last thing I have to say about that subject.
We did pretty good this week, not big numbers but nice fish. Some nice Lemons, a tip, and these two Bulls
Overall we caught 52 sharks this tourney including Tips and our 4 Nurses. 18 were right at or over 8ft, not bad for a couple punk ass googans.
ILSFA Member and Record Holder
Team Blackbart

maddawgandcrew
Old Salt

Post by maddawgandcrew »

nice fish every one we had a blast once again cudaman good fun great time cant wait for the BBQ :cheers:

maddawg and my girls

thanks pete n melissa and bait girl baily had a great time
maddawg
TEAM DARK WATER

Return to “2008 SHOREBOUND SHARK TOURNEY”