A , BIG THANK YOU From Tanner's Family !!!

Info, Photos and leaderboard, Official threads for 2008
captbruce
Weekend Warrior

A , BIG THANK YOU From Tanner's Family !!!

Post by captbruce »

:D THANKS ALL !!!

GIO, I wanted to Thank you for Building the Rod and doing what you all did its a big help to my Family actually ,Debbi and Tanner are on a Plane Right now headed to Boston Children Hospital to hopefully get his Vomiting figured out .Its been almost 3 years since he has had the Brain Tumor and Cancer and the kid vomits from 4-12 times a day. I will let everyone know how he makes out . I am a supporter of the Shark Tournaments as you all know its been a tough year for us all and me at Billy Bones. I will do my best to return the favor again...

Thanks and GodBless, capT Bruce and family :reeling:

www.billybones.cc

bolo
USER BANNED

Re: A , BIG THANK YOU From Tanner's Family !!!

Post by bolo »

I hope your son get well soon. Please keep us update on your son's condition.
The Judge asked the prostitute, "At what point did you realize you were raped?"
The prostitute replied (wiping away tears), "When the check bounced."

picua
Seasoned Fisher

Post by picua »

My prayers are with you, Tanner, and family. I pray he gets better and I'm sure he will. He seems like a really tough kid with a HUGE heart.

baitwetter
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by baitwetter »

We can all learn something from Tanner. Never met a kid with such big Cojones. He is the bravest person I have ever met. He is always upbeat even though he feels like crap inside. His family is his rock. I am proud to know them and to have Billy Bones associated with our tourney. Bruce, call me when you get a chance. God bless.....
Sad to be sitting out this years Shorebound Shark Tourney due to work issues. Good luck to all that participate!!!

maddawgandcrew
Old Salt

Post by maddawgandcrew »

hey capt hope everthing works out for the best .. i have moved down to your neck of the woods so i will be in to see ya alot more as soon as deer season is over... good luck see ya soon :thumright:
maddawg
TEAM DARK WATER

captbruce
Weekend Warrior

Post by captbruce »

Thanks alot Everyone,

Tanner just came home from Boston Children Hospital on Thursday. They still don"t have his vomiting figured out we are awaiting his tests. He is a tough Kid..Mad Dawg lets go Fishing some time. I am hoping to free up some time Gus E Mail me at Captwave@aol.com with you number..

Thanks all and God Bless, CapT Bruce and Tanner :reeling:

Return to “2008 SHOREBOUND SHARK TOURNEY”