2nd Adopt-A-Bridge: Channel 2 Cleanup 11/1/2008 8:00-12p.m.

This is all past threads on the different Adopt a bridge events that we have joined together and done.
*~Fishy-Face~*
FISHING BEAUTY

Re: Adopt-A-Bridge: Channel 2 Cleanup 11/1/2008 8:00-12p.m.

Post by *~Fishy-Face~* »

The only possible person who could've told you that will def. feel my wrath on the next trip!! He'll wish he was back in Kentucky where ppl drive their tractors at 5 MPH on their unpaved highways when I'm done with him!! :evil: Damn You! LOL As for Juan, my bad, i didn't realize he hated is Spanish name so much...or maybe it's b/c the gringos couldn't pronounce it correctly.

Anyhoo, Enough sidetracking...damn Bolo and your tangents!
~*Elly*~, BoatlessFishing.com Ambassador

fishnfool73
AMBASSADOR to the... BF FORUM

Post by fishnfool73 »

I think I can give BOLO about 600 reasons ,all with Washingtons face on them why he has no reason to open his pie hole in this matter. 8)
Dreaming the dream that one day I can be as good as some of the boatless pros and catch some 12 inch mangrove snapper.

*~Fishy-Face~*
FISHING BEAUTY

Post by *~Fishy-Face~* »

Tell you what, I'll look through the reasons and only give him the really good one =0) i'll keep the rest as restitution.

bolo
USER BANNED

Post by bolo »

fishnfool73 wrote:I think I can give BOLO about 600 reasons ,all with Washingtons face on them why he has no reason to open his pie hole in this matter. 8)
If you were going to have expolsive diarrhea in front of your girlfriend you too would haul ass. :oops:
The Judge asked the prostitute, "At what point did you realize you were raped?"
The prostitute replied (wiping away tears), "When the check bounced."

PhishingPhanatic
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by PhishingPhanatic »

bolo wrote:
fishnfool73 wrote:I think I can give BOLO about 600 reasons ,all with Washingtons face on them why he has no reason to open his pie hole in this matter. 8)
If you were going to have expolsive diarrhea in front of your girlfriend you too would haul ass. :oops:
I gotta hear this story...care to elaborate, Bolo? (but save the graphic details about the bodily functions, thanks)

Chris, how many times have you heard that excuse when you've pulled someone over?

fishnfool73

Post by fishnfool73 »

Rory more times than I can count. Next time you see me in person ask me the story of the best one of them all. I won't print it here.
Dreaming the dream that one day I can be as good as some of the boatless pros and catch some 12 inch mangrove snapper.

PhishingPhanatic
BLACK FIN TUNA

fishnfool73 wrote:Rory more times than I can count. Next time you see me in person ask me the story of the best one of them all. I won't print it here.
Will do...ever had anyone give you a Monopoly "Get out of jail free" card? I have a friend who claims he did it and swears it got him out of a ticket, because the officer couldn't keep a straight face.

WhoDey
KING MACKEREL

Post by WhoDey »

*~Fishy-Face~* wrote:The only possible person who could've told you that will def. feel my wrath on the next trip!! He'll wish he was back in Kentucky where ppl drive their tractors at 5 MPH on their unpaved highways when I'm done with him!! :evil: Damn You! LOL As for Juan, my bad, i didn't realize he hated is Spanish name so much...or maybe it's b/c the gringos couldn't pronounce it correctly.

My tractor did 8MPH thank you.
Team Locked Drag
2009 Big Hammer Challenge Bridge champs
2009 ShoreBound Tourney Bridge & Pier champs
2008 ShoreBound Tourney Bridge & Pier champs

See us in action!

4wheelangler
KING MACKEREL

Post by 4wheelangler »

*~Fishy-Face~* wrote:The only possible person who could've told you that will def. feel my wrath on the next trip!! He'll wish he was back in Kentucky where ppl drive their tractors at 5 MPH on their unpaved highways when I'm done with him!! :evil: Damn You! LOL As for Juan, my bad, i didn't realize he hated is Spanish name so much...or maybe it's b/c the gringos couldn't pronounce it correctly.

Lol :uplol: , I don't hate my given name. Its just my fam and friends have called me Johnny since I was a young anklebiter. I don't mind if you want to call me Juan. eatpop

Monica
Fisher

Post by Monica »

hi Elly, Tommy & the rest of the cleanup gang! It's great to see another cleanup planned. Unfortunately I will be going home for a long weekend to spend Halloween with my niece & nephews... I will see if Debra or one of the trail ranger guys can meet you there! By the way, a small letter to the Free Press was published where I thanked the writer for his article and that it inspired your group to adopt Channel 2 bridge. Unfortunately your group wasn't named. But I sent photos and a write up to a few other papers down here so I'll let you know if anything gets published.
Monica

Monica
Fisher

p.s. bridge sign

Post by Monica »

This is a new program for us so we don't have a type of sign or design picked out yet but I will get with my boss and get something going soon!
Monica

CowboyJustin
Old Salt

Post by CowboyJustin »

I will be there :) hitching a ride with someone would be nice...$$$ towards gas, food etc...let me know...pm me

*~Fishy-Face~*
FISHING BEAUTY

Post by *~Fishy-Face~* »

Update: As you all know, at the last cleanup I had made a mention to Monica and Debra about painting/stenciling our logo and a cleanup message on the trash barrels. They've odered us new plastic trash bins to do whatever w/ them to our liking.
Here's the email:
Elly,
We just bought some plastic cans and I think those would work great for this purpose. Can you pick them up. They should probably be primed and then apply the paint. Say when and how many you would like.

Debra

Catch: I still haven't figured out with Tommy what to put on them, color, saying, logo...etc. and I don't know if we would rather paint them there or have some1 deliver them or pick them up and bring them here. A few loose ends needs to be tied up w/ Tommy 1st, but I figured I should keep my AWESOME group in the loop :cheers: So...further news is....pending, BUT suggestions are always welcomed! Let me know.

Also, here is my list of volunteers as of 10/6/2008:

Confirmed:
Elly :king:
Chris :jester:
Bolo: (+1? Will Karen also be joining us?? She needs to join the forum!) cutting shears
Tommy: water/garbage bags/gloves...and a lucky bucket :tongue:
Herbert: (+ la gran familia) water/gatorade/broom...Rambo knife/snorkel set...and Ingles sin Barreras :study:
GusBus a.k.a Official Cleanup Crew Nurse: gloves/1st aid kit
Paulie: water
Rossdemarzo
Rob a.k.a WhoDey: (riding with Chris and I) hand sanitizer :thumleft:
Learning2Fish (+3, sister, sister's man and a friend) ice/drinks/garbage bags
CowboyJustin
Juan a.k.a "Johnny": gloves/water/cart/camera/snacks...the "Human U-haul" :mrgreen:
Alex
:stupid: TarponFeeder

Maybe/Undecided:
Rory (if you're not tanked :drunk:, please come in costume for my entertainment)
Ricky (if not trick-or-treating in Tampa)

PhishingPhanatic
BLACK FIN TUNA

I'm 90% in and if I do come my girlfriend will be there too.

bolo
USER BANNED

Post by bolo »

Gus dont forget the biohazzard bags. They came in handy last time.

baitwetter
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by baitwetter »

bolo wrote:Gus dont forget the biohazzard bags. They came in handy last time.
Been warned by the government of the Conch Republic not to bring biohazard bags anymore. They dont know what to do with them and think they were left there by Al Qaida. Only brown and clear bags allowed! Pink ones if Elly can find them!
Sad to be sitting out this years Shorebound Shark Tourney due to work issues. Good luck to all that participate!!!

bolo
USER BANNED

Post by bolo »

baitwetter wrote:
Been warned by the government of the Conch Republic not to bring biohazard bags anymore. They dont know what to do with them and think they were left there by Al Qaida. Only brown and clear bags allowed! Pink ones if Elly can find them!
Holy Crap! Arent you should to burn biohazzard stuff?

TarponFeeder
Fisher

Post by TarponFeeder »

Elly

We should do something to celebrate your Big B-day after :D ... So we can bring someone if we want??
Image I love to Feed the Tarpons at Image

baitwetter
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by baitwetter »

I offered to burn them right in the middle of the bridge but Elly told me not to! Something about bad PR, illegal, bridge damage, people getting hurt, you know, blah, blah, blah. :jester:
Sad to be sitting out this years Shorebound Shark Tourney due to work issues. Good luck to all that participate!!!

Cookinman
FORUM CHEF "RETIRED"

Post by Cookinman »

bolo wrote:
baitwetter wrote:
Holy Crap! Arent you should to burn biohazzard stuff?
It is not as easy to dispose of properly. Quite $$ actually, which is why alot of it is illegally dumped -
TEAM 'COOKIN' :
:chef: "Still building 'em one BAITCATCHER at a time " :chef:

TarponFeeder
Fisher

Post by TarponFeeder »

rob762 wrote:
TarponFeeder wrote:Elly

We should do something to celebrate your Big B-day after :D ... So we can bring someone if we want??
Tarponfeeder, hmmm, thought it was Elly for a sec. This after her nearly choking that poor defenseless tarpon with her wrist.... :shock: /jk That Tarpon wanted her hand for a mid-day snack.
Yeah i think so.. No its not Elly its Karina alex07's girlfriend elly was the one that gave me that name because i love to feed the tarpons at Robbie's.....

bolo
USER BANNED

Post by bolo »

Hello Karina, I was wondering who you were. Welcome to the club. :D

TarponFeeder
Fisher

Post by TarponFeeder »

bolo wrote:Hello Karina, I was wondering who you were. Welcome to the club. :D
Thanks bolo... Now you know who it is... See you guys the 1st... Don't worry this time we'll be there early...

fishnfool73

Post by fishnfool73 »

TARPONFEEDER bring as many friends as you can. I have 3 intrested parties fom another website who may join us. The second cleanup should be a lot easier. I will be down there the week before fishing and will take some time to cleanup the bridge and post a report here on its condition.

Alex07
KING MACKEREL

Post by Alex07 »

Yes, we should be there on time if Karina wakes up early.

TarponFeeder
Fisher

Post by TarponFeeder »

fishnfool73 wrote:TARPONFEEDER bring as many friends as you can. I have 3 intrested parties fom another website who may join us. The second cleanup should be a lot easier. I will be down there the week before fishing and will take some time to cleanup the bridge and post a report here on its condition.
I'm trying to recruit some of my friends to go lets see who wants to get up early and go but i think they will.....

TarponFeeder
Fisher

Post by TarponFeeder »

Alex07 wrote:Yes, we should be there on time if Karina wakes up early.

And if you don't lay back down either.. :D

bolo
USER BANNED

Post by bolo »

TarponFeeder wrote:
fishnfool73 wrote:TARPONFEEDER bring as many friends as you can. I have 3 intrested parties fom another website who may join us. The second cleanup should be a lot easier. I will be down there the week before fishing and will take some time to cleanup the bridge and post a report here on its condition.
I'm trying to recruit some of my friends to go lets see who wants to get up early and go but i think they will.....
Tell them there will be coffee and dougnuts. Unless Elly, Chris, and WhoDey decides to keep it all for themselves again. :D

Return to “Adopt a Bridge past events”