Please.....

Ask or Tell us Anything that is not about Fishing, this is the Off Topic Section for the light hearted things.
DragonFire
Weekend Warrior

Please.....

Post by DragonFire »

Don't forget our Military on this day.....

Remember while you are drinking cooking and having fun..... there are families out there crying for their fallen ones.... please take moment of silence for our military... thank you

Old School
Seasoned Fisher

Re: Please.....

Post by Old School »

While i was "Fighting" the cold war in West Germany in the Underground NATO Bunker during the Vietnam hot war, i took a private tour in my camper all over Europe and visited many sites where monumental battles took place. I visited Bastogne and the Ardenne forest, but what hit me the hardest is when i walked through the entrance gate at one of the huge war cemeteries, and it was more than i could handle, as the tombstones stretched to the horizon and beyond.

DragonFire
Weekend Warrior

Post by DragonFire »

Take a look at this Great thread> it will bring tears to your eye....
http://www.stripersonline.com/surftalk/ ... dead/?st=0

Rare
SHARKER

Post by Rare »

:patriot: So much respect for are fallen :patriot:

Thanks for the link, Jetty....and thank you as well Old School & Jetty :patriot:

SaltyDog
KING MACKEREL

Post by SaltyDog »

:patriot: :patriot: RESPECT

Kingofthesea
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by Kingofthesea »

Maybe not just today but everyday......when you are lucky enough to see a uniform in your travel, stop whatever you are doing because it's not all that important at the moment, stand up straight and walk up to each of them, look directly in their eye and thank them from the bottom of your heart. Then pick up their tab in the restaurant on your way out without speaking.
Those old queen slave owners that wrote our Constitution 200 years ago were brilliant.

"Every four years Americans get the President they deserve".

Return to “Off Topic Lounge "light hearted"”