What will you do if.....

Ask or Tell us Anything that is not about Fishing, this is the Off Topic Section for the light hearted things.
PhishingPhanatic
BLACK FIN TUNA

Re: What will you do if.....

Post by PhishingPhanatic »

Oh wow. She was even more of a scumbag then.

Green Tide
SHARKER

Post by Green Tide »

I agree that would be a tough one to beat

You shoulda been here yesterday!!!

permitchaser
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by permitchaser »

gruntking wrote:you live in a chitty part of town honestly what do you expect i mean maybe you should think about moving

i would think a bible thumper of your status wouldnt be soo looking forward to having the confrontation of having to even think about shooting someone
in that case maybe you should move too, I go to church, read the bible yeees ,but I don't take crap from crooks or no crooks .Im NOT looking forward I do not wish to take a life ,I ASK God for protection in my prayers .I know plenty of people that got guns and go to church .When I used to live in a not chitty town Miami Lakes ,my neighbor Tony have cameras and they still stole his koi's ill move when I get older maybe im very happy there I grew up there btw Ok I think we got everything cover :toast: Like I said you may not live in a chitty place like mine be alert with scumbags looking for easy money, I chase them out with cell on hand only I was very lucky and I thank my Lord ...

PhishingPhanatic
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by PhishingPhanatic »

There are scumbags in any neighborhood...my friend had his $600k house in Jupiter Farms broken into not long ago by drug addicts looking for prescription drugs. They went straight to the bathrooms and ransacked the medicine cabinets.

permitchaser
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by permitchaser »

miguel456 wrote:Your German Shepherd is beautiful.Would like to get me a large breed dog myself for the house.
Thanks, I got it from craiglist he is mix , I want him to gain weight he is great he barks at every body , I will try to train him they are some things he does I don't like one jumping on me every tme I come out of my room lol.

permitchaser
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by permitchaser »

Here it is after 5 pics very hyper boy, I was able to get this one lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

crashmister
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by crashmister »

The dog was the best decision Raul. I have a guns in pieces stored in separate places. My grandsons 4, and he can get into pretty much anything. My killer, Chico, the Chihuahua thinks he's a Rottweiler. :mrgreen:

Having said that, I should also mention I live 2 blocks from the Fort Lauderdale police headquarters campus.

And like most floridians, I live in a hurricane bunker with inch thick windows and steel doors.
All I know for certain is allot of people have made a ton of money selling fear. According to them I'm supposed to be afraid of pretty much everything from the fed to one of the best friends I have. Why? Because some talking head says so?

Just a not buying it! I'm way to busy enjoying and sharing what I have to worry about it.
Raul, only you can decide old friend, your focus is where it should be, your mom. Is that how you her want to live? The market is still thick with deals if you don't mind a "fixer upper". Get yer mom outa there. You can't be home all the time. And you don't break a locked gate to go shopping. I believe you may have had something they want.

Teach your dog not to take food from anyone but you. Only you! Dogs are great security, and extremely vulnerable to poison. Random jackers won't bother. Someone looking for a specific item you have, in a heart beat. Barring doors and windows has the set back of keeping first responders out as well. Your not home, mom has a problem and can't get to the door, partner saw and 20 min later?

Let me know if I can help bro! Or just come fishing! I promise to go, well, slower :mrgreen:
Nice Boat! Now get it outa my driveway!

permitchaser
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by permitchaser »

How you doing buddy ,that is a great advise I need to show Buck to eat only from me, I remember your chiuaua lol dangerous lol,i see you at BBQ :toast:

SaltyDog
KING MACKEREL

Post by SaltyDog »

Thats what i told him Pat i highly doubt 6 guys randomly picked your house Raul if you had a wood fence they wouldnt have seen shlt. Pats dog is a crazy lil .........maybe they wanted your pit lol

permitchaser
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by permitchaser »

SaltyDog wrote:Thats what i told him Pat i highly doubt 6 guys randomly picked your house Raul if you had a wood fence they wouldnt have seen shlt. Pats dog is a crazy lil .........maybe they wanted your pit lol
What chu mean Lol?

SaltyDog
KING MACKEREL

Post by SaltyDog »

crashmister wrote: And you don't break a locked gate to go shopping. I believe you may have had something they wanted
:thumright: and i was saying they wanted your pig pit :jester:

gdm phil
SHARKER

Post by gdm phil »

I have a 80 pound red nose who can def get the job done.
Philthy sport fishing
Come get philthy!
561-542-2515
Affordable offshore trips fir the boat less fishermen

permitchaser
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by permitchaser »

SaltyDog wrote:
crashmister wrote: And you don't break a locked gate to go shopping. I believe you may have had something they wanted
:thumright: and i was saying they wanted your pig pit :jester:

:biglaugh:

Return to “Off Topic Lounge "light hearted"”