Fly rod advice

This area is to help those to Flyfish and get the answers to there questions.
tommyking
Fisher

Re: Fly rod advice

Post by tommyking »

Bro check out the T F O s great fly rod for the money.look at the BVK and the TiCr best rod for the money if your on a budget and also look at the Orvis hydros great rods for the money and both have a 25 year warnety.Now if you want a hot rod look at the sage one and the sage XI3,best rod in my opinion with a life time warnety.
DILLIGAF

tommyking
Fisher

Post by tommyking »

Forget about going to the bass pro shop. Go see Darren at old Flordia fly shop in boca you can pick one up and cast them.no disrespect but the fly shop at the bass pro is a joke.I would cast some and see what u like.
DILLIGAF

kahukuchuck
Weekend Warrior

Post by kahukuchuck »

I was in the same situation. I picked up an 8wt TFO rod, I had heard that their warranty was one of the best out there. it's only been a few months but I love the rod.

rshields
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by rshields »

Don't know where your located but the Fly Shop just south of Commercial on Federal is a great spot also, very helpful and knowledgeable staff.

4834 N Federal Hwy, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308

kahukuchuck
Weekend Warrior

Post by kahukuchuck »

The Ft.Lauderdale location moved. I went there yesterday. The relocated until they can secure a new property in Ft.lauderdale. The moved to the fly shop of Miami.

Return to “FlyFishing Help”