Race-baiting, a social experiment

This off topic area is for Politics, Religion and all the talk that gets people in a ruffle. All be tolerant of each others opinions. Remember that is all it is "OPINIONS"
Rare
SHARKER

Re: Race-baiting, a social experiment

Post by Rare »

gruntking wrote:zimmermen = zipperhead

The link above is not about him

gruntking
LUMBER-JACK

Post by gruntking »

Rare wrote:Who the hell is zippethead?

Justice for James: Black Cop Shoots Unarmed White Veteran in Orange, TX over Racial Slur - See more at: http://www.texasgopvote.com/issues/rest ... goQQq.dpuf

well i did not see this but great point
fishman joe fb fishmanjoe instagram
YOU CAN CALL ME CAPTAIN

HumanClaymore
Seasoned Fisher

Post by HumanClaymore »

I was honestly wondering if there was such a situation. I went and look at some...less opinionated websites on the Whitehead/Arnold thing. Sounds like that cop should have been locked away, even from unbiased views. According to the witness testimony I read, it sounds like it was not only murder, but that he had more than enough time after he drew his gun, to make it 1st degree murder.

That he got away with it makes me wonder why white people don't step up when stuff like this happens. I recall seeing Whiteheads photo on Facebook from time to time, but that was about the extent of it.
Do the truffle shuffle!

BEOWULF
KING MACKEREL

Post by BEOWULF »

HumanClaymore wrote:That he got away with it makes me wonder why white people don't step up when stuff like this happens.
You nailed it right on man. We all have the right to protest, but don't always take advantage of that. As for cops... they get away with most anything, they always have.

kblue
SHARKER

Post by kblue »

HumanClaymore wrote:I was honestly wondering if there was such a situation. I went and look at some...less opinionated websites on the Whitehead/Arnold thing. Sounds like that cop should have been locked away, even from unbiased views. According to the witness testimony I read, it sounds like it was not only murder, but that he had more than enough time after he drew his gun, to make it 1st degree murder.

That he got away with it makes me wonder why white people don't step up when stuff like this happens. I recall seeing Whiteheads photo on Facebook from time to time, but that was about the extent of it.
Probably, that Arnold got away has nothing to do with racism, no white protest, or etc. Also, I think Darren Wilson who shot 18 yr old Brown probably will get away as well regardless of black protest... If someone asked me where justice is, I will answer justice is nowhere at the same time, everywhere...

Sorry, let me just shut up and think about those Googan rig... :drunk:

cantseeme47
KING MACKEREL

Post by cantseeme47 »

When I read the title to this thread I automatically thought it was a discussion on what race of people where good for fishing bait lmfao
Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them.

gruntking
LUMBER-JACK

Post by gruntking »

kblue wrote:
HumanClaymore wrote:I was honestly wondering if there was such a situation. I went and look at some...less opinionated websites on the Whitehead/Arnold thing. Sounds like that cop should have been locked away, even from unbiased views. According to the witness testimony I read, it sounds like it was not only murder, but that he had more than enough time after he drew his gun, to make it 1st degree murder.

Probably, that Arnold got away has nothing to do with racism, no white protest, or etc. Also, I think Darren Wilson who shot 18 yr old Brown probably will get away as well regardless of black protest... If someone asked me where justice is, I will answer justice is nowhere at the same time, everywhere...

Sorry, let me just shut up and think about those Googan rig... :drunk:

what the hell do you mean get away

dude the freaking guy was trying ti bulley a cop by trying to keep him in the freaking car he got exactly what he asked for
YOU CAN CALL ME CAPTAIN

HumanClaymore
Seasoned Fisher

Post by HumanClaymore »

On the Arnold case, GK? In that one, according to the witness, the cop pulled Whitehead out of the car at gunpoint. Whitehead challenged him, saying "Shoot me, N****r" at least twice before Arnold shot him. Whitehead was unarmed, yet Arnold got away with just indefinite suspension (and has since been trying to sue to get his job back).

All I can say about the Brown case is witnesses say Brown was running away and the cop says he wasn't. Due to the apparent disdain the African American community in Ferguson has for the police, I can't fully trust the witnesses. Due to the ramifications the cop would have to deal with, I can't really trust him either. I suppose some semblance of the trust will be verified eventually, but for now all we have is questionable at best.
Some say that Jim Hoft, who says an unnamed source reported the eye fracture to him, is well known to distort, or make up, facts to support his agenda, providing photographic proof of Hofts X-ray being doctored. Again, either side could be lying or telling the truth there and either side could be doctoring the x-ray photos for their own agendas. Afterall, media has been remarkably unreliable for some time now. Just think of all the times you've seen a Reddit user credited as a source these days...
Do the truffle shuffle!

BEOWULF
KING MACKEREL

Post by BEOWULF »

Last I heard on the news was that the pathologist (hired by Brown's own family) said all bullets entered only into the front of the victim.

kblue
SHARKER

Post by kblue »

gruntking wrote: what the hell do you mean get away

dude the freaking guy was trying ti bulley a cop by trying to keep him in the freaking car he got exactly what he asked for
I am sure bullying cop deserve some severe punishment, probably not 6 shots and a life.

That's why we need robocop.

I am focusing on my googan rig.

Rare
SHARKER

Post by Rare »

Oh, $hit.....Pat is gonna reply eatpop

STRIZ
KING MACKEREL

Post by STRIZ »

So your saying this is gonna go from 3 pages to 5 with a single post?

Just kidding
KEEP YOUR HEAD UP HIGH
EVEN WHEN THE NECK IS DIRTY

gruntking
LUMBER-JACK

Post by gruntking »

lol its the truth
YOU CAN CALL ME CAPTAIN

BoatlessFisherman
Fisherman - Owner - Administrator

Post by BoatlessFisherman »

Everyone please help by not letting this thread go ballistic, Because I can see it doing just that
-Tommy A-

click, click, click, Fish ON - Over, Under, Over, Under Get out of my Way. Sound familiar.

Return to “Soapbox Politics, Religion, etc."HEAVY" not light hearted”