Glow in the dark

This off topic area is for Politics, Religion and all the talk that gets people in a ruffle. All be tolerant of each others opinions. Remember that is all it is "OPINIONS"
Poseidon10/31
KING MACKEREL

Re: Glow in the dark

Post by Poseidon10/31 »

fishnfool73 wrote:My point exactly just because you see it on the internet doesn't mean its true.

Haha I see what you did there. :cheers:

fishnfool73
AMBASSADOR to the... BF FORUM

Post by fishnfool73 »

Overaction hyperbole and chicken little internet hysteria is not mine. Just because an antigoverment website preaches it doesn't mean its true anymore than the goverment not saying anything. Strange that Oregon , Washington, and California have been getting this debris field since 6 months after the earthquake yet according to your information it is not due to hit. I got that information from people who live there backup up by pictures. Cancer is on the rise as a whole worldwide so how does that play into your equation ? We as a species are polluting ourselves and our enviorment. This radiation leak is just another drop in the bucket no different from the Exxon Valdez or BP spill. The raditation leak needs to be shutdown and the spill cleaned up for sure , I agree.
Dreaming the dream that one day I can be as good as some of the boatless pros and catch some 12 inch mangrove snapper.

fishnfool73

Post by fishnfool73 »

My cancer rate referenccee had to do with in the Us that was not effected by radiaton leaks at the time. What we put in our bodies is killing us and causing the jump in cancer. In a year you won't even hear this mentioned I would wager just like BP spill.
Dreaming the dream that one day I can be as good as some of the boatless pros and catch some 12 inch mangrove snapper.

linh
KING MACKEREL

Post by linh »

Care to share these restaurants? I use to live there and go there often. I always like to try a new place when I go since there are so many shops around.

linh
KING MACKEREL

Post by linh »

Perfect! I use to stay in socal. I've been to little tokyo many times.

fishnfool73

Post by fishnfool73 »

Rijkaard wrote:I still believe a Fukushima bluefin tuna is safer to eat than 90% of the beef & chicken meat you can buy in stores...moreover I've been going in Japanese Restaurants in Cali pretty often in the last 4 months and I'm still not glowing, if I do please let me know
:stupid:

Return to “Soapbox Politics, Religion, etc."HEAVY" not light hearted”