Everything!!! in a nutshell....

This off topic area is for Politics, Religion and all the talk that gets people in a ruffle. All be tolerant of each others opinions. Remember that is all it is "OPINIONS"
gruntking
LUMBER-JACK

Re: Everything!!! in a nutshell....

Post by gruntking »

umm :scratch:
fishman joe fb fishmanjoe instagram
YOU CAN CALL ME CAPTAIN

Kingofthesea
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by Kingofthesea »

jettypark28 wrote:Okay what is the PC word to use for homosexuality ??? just asking...
Not sure if you were serious in asking but referring to the I am so happy community is actually not a word. Its the letters LGBT. And I think you probably noticed lately they are not loving anymore. They won and they won bigand it is correct that they did. But honestly who gives a fxck. I think everybody should be as happy with their lives as I am with mine.
Those old queen slave owners that wrote our Constitution 200 years ago were brilliant.

"Every four years Americans get the President they deserve".

clarence2society
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by clarence2society »

personally i dont believein god i think the idea and everything in religion is a contradiction and none of it makes any sense.. i am with george carlin on religion plain and simple...isnt now never was and never will be....not sayign i dont believe theres more but to me that is not where its at....its a tool to keep the sheep in line hence sheperds etc..

anyway my main point is this.... religion is shoved down our throats everyday on every street and people who believe in the invisible man and al lthose stories usually flip out and go nuts when the agnostic or atheist speaks up and makes his points suddenly they just lose their minds....i find it hilarious really.... its ok to speak in favor of but SHUT YOUR MOUTH IF YOU DONT BUY THE STORY!!....
hypocritical if you ask me.. i just argued with my sis over this the other day too, mind you i was a confirmed catholic and if someone wants to believe in that thats their business.. go for it. cause no one is right and we all live, we all die, we all will be subject to the same truth and consequence when it is all said and done no matter what you believe or your faith...

Kingofthesea
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by Kingofthesea »

X2. There must be something in human DNA that just needs to believe there is something else after this. I'm positive that's not the case and my only regret is because after I'm gone I'm totally gone that I'm not going to have the satisfaction of knowing that I was right all along. :nilly:
Those old queen slave owners that wrote our Constitution 200 years ago were brilliant.

clarence2society
GOLIATH GROUPER

lol nah man..... there is something it is science not religion.... our bodies are run by electricity and are huge conductors of it...see there is no god but ENERGY is always apparent in everything... and energy is always dispursed no matter what...it just moves on...and if there is nothing after this than nothign we do or strive for ever really matters so i may as well go blow up a school or murder 50 ppl or rob a bank or ravage and plunder... however energy good and bad will be placed and replaced in one form or another... its not so much god as a being but it is THE FORCE,, life force....life feeds on life and life will always exist here or elsewhere:) see what im trying to get at

Kingofthesea
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by Kingofthesea »

lol. The only reason you don't blow up a school is because you don't want your life force to be screwed up? When is the fishing going to improve so we can get back to the important discussions in life? Any ideas?

migs24
Old Salt

Post by migs24 »

Tuesday the wind shifts and will be blowing south along with a temp drop. Hopefully the surf action kicks back up then.

Username28
KING MACKEREL

Post by Username28 »

Glad to know I am not the only one who sees religion and the HYPOCRISY for what it really is...Just saying.

Jettypark, your a right wing extremist Christian Nazi, and you are pissed off cause people are calling YOU and PHIL out on your BULLCHIT. Get over it. Like Clarence2Society said...its funny how Christians can bash anyone they want, but the minute the tables turn...it's a war. Get over it Jetty, seriously.

Kingofthesea
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by Kingofthesea »

Username28 wrote:Glad to know I am not the only one who sees religion and the HYPOCRISY for what it really is...Just saying.

Jettypark, your a right wing extremist Christian Nazi, and you are pissed off cause people are calling YOU and PHIL out on your BULLCHIT. Get over it. Like Clarence2Society said...its funny how Christians can bash anyone they want, but the minute the tables turn...it's a war. Get over it Jetty, seriously.
OK 28 you're really starting to push the issue and I'm getting pissed off with you and your name calling. When you start a thread your name is noted as the OP. All of us are familiar with the crap you peddle so anyone going into one of your threads knows exactly they are going to get. I suggest you stay on your own damn threads and avoid the others. If you think you're going to poison this entire Forum with your hatred, bigotry and misinformation you're very wrong. The next time you go over the line with anyone I'm starting a thread petition to members to send to Tommy asking that you be banned from the Forum permanently. I have more than enough proof in your own words to make my case and if other members agree with me there is no place for you here then you are going to be gone. I believe there are many that want you gone now and tossed out of the community. I'm a live and let live guy but you are becoming a nuisance. It's going to stop now one way or the other. Your move.

BoatlessFisherman
Fisherman - Owner - Administrator

Post by BoatlessFisherman »

Ok WOW
I have been just watching and reading and you went to far Username with that N word, Bye Bye

Look All
Everyone is entitled to there opinion but don't try to troll or be straight up mean because you don't like what someone else thinks or is. Voice your opinion respectfully with out denigrating a person--- Its Lame when people can't agree to disagree and it becomes some pissing battle or just a directed Rant trashing it or the people who believe different.

Its great to have an Opinion its bigger if you let others have there own opinion.

Sorry for not shutting this down a day ago but the last thing I wanted to do during this holiday time is step into this so sorry for the delay But I do like things to try to play themselves out and I guess it did
-Tommy A-

click, click, click, Fish ON - Over, Under, Over, Under Get out of my Way. Sound familiar.

Kingofthesea
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by Kingofthesea »

Thanks Tommy

ironman172
Fisher

Post by ironman172 »

Kingofthesea wrote:Thanks Tommy
+1 ....hate to see it, but I guess it couldn't have happened to a nicer pot stirrer

clarence2society
GOLIATH GROUPER

agreed everyone is entitled:) i got love for everyone i dont need a god to love my brotherin. hell i was just sayign how i felt i didnt know there was deep seeded stuff here i thought it was an adult discussion. off to bed much love guys

BEOWULF
KING MACKEREL

Post by BEOWULF »

As the late Andy Rooney mused, "not everyone has a right to his own opinion. If he doesn't know the facts, his opinion doesn't count."

Just a general thought that caught my attention, not directed at any specific active forum member.

clarence2society
GOLIATH GROUPER

the facts in this issue are nonexistant it like religion is speculative, stories are not facts

BEOWULF
KING MACKEREL

Post by BEOWULF »

clarence2society wrote:the facts in this issue are nonexistant it like religion is speculative, stories are not facts
I thought you were off to bed :lol: What issue?

clarence2society
GOLIATH GROUPER

started watching gravity and got hungry... bed after alfredo linguine!!!!!! hahaha FACT!

swordfish
SHARKER

Post by swordfish »

What did I miss? Good lord, thx for sorting that out Tommy, you are VERY tolerant... To the rest of ya'll, play nice children, be nice to people...

-swordfish

clarence2society
GOLIATH GROUPER

exactly

gdm phil
SHARKER

Post by gdm phil »

Username28 wrote:Glad to know I am not the only one who sees religion and the HYPOCRISY for what it really is...Just saying.

um I never got involved in any religion thread. nor have I ever posted my opinion on the matter

please do not involve me in your online battle
Philthy sport fishing
Come get philthy!
561-542-2515
Affordable offshore trips fir the boat less fishermen

gdm phil
SHARKER

Post by gdm phil »

rare wrote:
gdm phil wrote: um I never got involved in any religion thread. nor have I ever posted my opinion on the matter

please do not involve me in your online battle

Ummmm.... :lol:
http://boatlessfishing.com/forum/viewto ... 64&t=32119
ALRIGHTY THAN FOOT IN MOUTH THANK YOU!
Philthy sport fishing
Come get philthy!
561-542-2515

gruntking
LUMBER-JACK

Post by gruntking »

BoatlessFisherman wrote:Ok WOW
I have been just watching and reading and you went to far Username with that N word, Bye Bye

Look All
Everyone is entitled to there opinion but don't try to troll or be straight up mean because you don't like what someone else thinks or is. Voice your opinion respectfully with out denigrating a person--- Its Lame when people can't agree to disagree and it becomes some pissing battle or just a directed Rant trashing it or the people who believe different.

Its great to have an Opinion its bigger if you let others have there own opinion.

Sorry for not shutting this down a day ago but the last thing I wanted to do during this holiday time is step into this so sorry for the delay But I do like things to try to play themselves out and I guess it did
wtg tommy bout damn time
fishman joe fb fishmanjoe instagram
YOU CAN CALL ME CAPTAIN

gdm phil
SHARKER

Post by gdm phil »

Dude got all wierd when I was gonna take him back water. Had to make the trip solo dude was acting like a girl who's crush wouldn't return his call
Philthy sport fishing
Come get philthy!
561-542-2515

Green Tide
SHARKER

Post by Green Tide »

nutshell Mission accomplished JP.

You shoulda been here yesterday!!!

crashmister
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by crashmister »

Let's keep it civil people. Jetty, I don't disagree with your opinion. Faith is very important to some people. The problem is people like Pat Robertson using faith as a cash cow. Then taking that cash and investing in African Blood Diamond Mines. Then use US military transport to ship mining equipment and supply's as humanitarian aid. This pos was in bed with one of the worst dictators in West Africa. There's a special place in hell for people like Robertson. Remember when his charity was the second one on the list CNN posted right after 9/11? Later it was determined very little went to 9/11 victims or anything other than Robertson's bank account.

And for the record, gays are called people. And unlike religion, being I am so happy is not a choice or a belief. To coin a phrase from someone your a fan of,
I'm beautiful in my way
'Cause God makes no mistakes
I'm on the right track, baby
I was born this way

Just sayin :mrgreen:
Nice Boat! Now get it outa my driveway!

Return to “Soapbox Politics, Religion, etc."HEAVY" not light hearted”