Sarah Palin on the Duck Dynasty fiasco...what a hypocrite!

This off topic area is for Politics, Religion and all the talk that gets people in a ruffle. All be tolerant of each others opinions. Remember that is all it is "OPINIONS"
Username28
KING MACKEREL

Sarah Palin on the Duck Dynasty fiasco...what a hypocrite!

Post by Username28 »

This woman is psycho, and shows typical right wing Christian B.S. Its perfectly fine for Christians to bash other people, but the minute someone bashes Christians, the "war" is on. Someone stab this twib in the eyeballs and feed her to the sharks. You cant be much more of a hypocrite then this! Psycho!

Poseidon10/31
KING MACKEREL

Re: Sarah Palin on the Duck Dynasty fiasco...what a hypocrit

Post by Poseidon10/31 »

The intolerance circle. If you disagree with my beliefs, I don't have to tolerate it because YOU are the intolerant one. It reminds me of when I was 5 years old and thought the "you started it" was an air tight defense.

This country is pushing religion and spirituality out the door to make more room for sin and corruption. Honesty, integrity, love and forgiveness won't get you nearly as far in this country as corruption, lust or greed.

The duck dynasty guy quoted a bible passage. How dare he, maybe we should let all the gays burn bibles in the streets cause it doesn't support their lifestyle choice. If this isn't some publicity stunt then the people at A&E are just a bunch of idiots.

Username28
KING MACKEREL

Post by Username28 »

Poseidon10/31 wrote:The intolerance circle. If you disagree with my beliefs, I don't have to tolerate it because YOU are the intolerant one. It reminds me of when I was 5 years old and thought the "you started it" was an air tight defense.

This country is pushing religion and spirituality out the door to make more room for sin and corruption. Honesty, integrity, love and forgiveness won't get you nearly as far in this country as corruption, lust or greed.

The duck dynasty guy quoted a bible passage. How dare he, maybe we should let all the gays burn bibles in the streets cause it doesn't support their lifestyle choice. If this isn't some publicity stunt then the people at A&E are just a bunch of idiots.
Care to sit down one night, so I can show you the bible is a joke, lie, and a way of extorting money from people? I have proof, it goes back 14,000 years ago. Care to sit down for a few hours? And once again, anytime anyone says anything against the Christians and there B.S. they spew, its a war. But its PERFECTLY fine for them to say anything they want. Its called HYPOCRISY. Like I said, I can prove to ANYONE that the bible is a JOKE, a LIE, and EXTORTION. Care to sit down for a few hours?

Sandy Feet
Weekend Warrior

Post by Sandy Feet »

My opinion of this website just dropped by about 12 points . This is supposed to be about fishing . If you have a problem with someone this is not the place to hear about it . I can't believe the moderators would allow this post to remain on their website . I may be in the minority , but if this crap continues , I'm gone . ( Yeah ,I know you're saying "Good Riddance" ) , but I'm sure I'm not the only one who is disappointed by seeing this type of hate to remain here .

ironman172
Fisher

Post by ironman172 »

Sandy Feet wrote:My opinion of this website just dropped by about 12 points . This is supposed to be about fishing . If you have a problem with someone this is not the place to hear about it . I can't believe the moderators would allow this post to remain on their website . I may be in the minority , but if this crap continues , I'm gone . ( Yeah ,I know you're saying "Good Riddance" ) , but I'm sure I'm not the only one who is disappointed by seeing this type of hate to remain here .
+1 ....absolutely no respect for this poster..... Username28...although he is entitled to his opinion..... as I am

fishnfool73
AMBASSADOR to the... BF FORUM

Post by fishnfool73 »

Sandy Feet wrote:My opinion of this website just dropped by about 12 points . This is supposed to be about fishing . If you have a problem with someone this is not the place to hear about it . I can't believe the moderators would allow this post to remain on their website . I may be in the minority , but if this crap continues , I'm gone . ( Yeah ,I know you're saying "Good Riddance" ) , but I'm sure I'm not the only one who is disappointed by seeing this type of hate to remain here .
Title of the section pretty much sums it up.
Board index » Boatless Fishing Off Topic Area » Soapbox Politics, Religion, etc."HEAVY" not light hearted

Whether I agree with the post or not is irrelevant it is well within the guidelines for the section. If this type of thing offends you either avoid this section or you can block the user and thus no longer see his posts. This type of posts as you put it have been posted on this site for years now not like this is a first. If you expect to come into a section listed religion and not be offended I don't know what to tell you.
Dreaming the dream that one day I can be as good as some of the boatless pros and catch some 12 inch mangrove snapper.

Username28
KING MACKEREL

Post by Username28 »

People are butthurt, this is funny. Truth hurts and people cant handle it LOL! I am still waiting for someone to take me up on the offer to PROVE that religion and "god" and all that's associated with it, is a joke, a lie, and a form of extortion. Lol.

ironman172
Fisher

Post by ironman172 »

jettypark28 wrote:LOL..... listen the first thing to do is not pay it any mind.... the OP loves to stir the
pot on many topics...

Every forum needs a jester :jester: to make us laugh and realize how really crazy some folks :nopity: :nopity:
really are....

LOL butthurt... now that takes the cake coming from you :lol:
I chimed in to give support, normally I leave stuff of this nature alone....and being new here, I am unaware of his past pot stirring.....every forum needs an Image ....and I guess I found out who is on this one till the line is crossed and he is gone....time will allow for that
also known as keyboard cowboys

Kingofthesea
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by Kingofthesea »

Sandy Feet please don't go away because then Username28 wins and we can't have that. And you are in the majority not minority thinking this boy's elevator doesn't go to the top floor. He's like a misbehaving child just looking for attention. If everyone ignores his rants he will go away.

I think this Forum is top drawer. Gotta give a to of credit to Tommy for putting this puppy together. That said, Username28 can post whatever he wants. And he does lol. But he is always identified as the OP so you will know exactly what you are going to get if you choose to open his thread. Thats a Forum that works for all of us.

Unfortunately the fishing has been crap lately so there is nothing to report and those threads have been dormant. As soon as the action starts we will only be reading those reports. Until then let 28 rant away. He's harmless albite a tad sad.
Those old queen slave owners that wrote our Constitution 200 years ago were brilliant.

"Every four years Americans get the President they deserve".

bunun
Seasoned Fisher

Post by bunun »

being a black male im offended regularly by whats said here, but the disclaimer already told me what to expect, you always have the option of not looking in this section.

keep the threads coming and thanks boatlessfishingforum for all the advice ive gotten over the years.

BEOWULF
KING MACKEREL

Post by BEOWULF »

Sandy Feet wrote:My opinion of this website just dropped by about 12 points . This is supposed to be about fishing. I can't believe the moderators would allow this post to remain on their website. I'm sure I'm not the only one who is disappointed by seeing this type of hate to remain here .
Ditto and agreed.

I never visit that cesspool of a section, but unfortunately these posts show up when I click "View new posts". IMHO, it should not even be part of a fishing website at all.

fishnfool73
AMBASSADOR to the... BF FORUM

Post by fishnfool73 »

This section has gone from information and friendly debate to what it is now. Originally it was nice to debate or BS on politics and such here. Opinions were listened to and any attacks were between friends and all tongue in cheek. Times have changed.
Dreaming the dream that one day I can be as good as some of the boatless pros and catch some 12 inch mangrove snapper.

Username28
KING MACKEREL

Post by Username28 »

The comments on this thread have me laughing hysterically. Keep it going ladies, keep it going. Jettypark, you know you just cant leave my threads alone, you feed off them. LOL Keep it up ladies, I needed this good laugh.

Poseidon10/31
KING MACKEREL

Post by Poseidon10/31 »

:uplol: :uplol: :uplol:

Sandy Feet
Weekend Warrior

Post by Sandy Feet »

jettypark28 wrote:They should just rename this area to .... "Username28 gone wild"
Maybe just maybe one day he will be too Sexy for this forum :mrgreen:

That won't be too soon , for me .

Username28
KING MACKEREL

Post by Username28 »

Sandy Feet wrote:
jettypark28 wrote:They should just rename this area to .... "Username28 gone wild"
Maybe just maybe one day he will be too Sexy for this forum :mrgreen:

That won't be too soon , for me .
:nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity:

ironman172
Fisher

Post by ironman172 »

Sandy Feet wrote:That won't be too soon , for me .
is today soon enough?? I hate to see or be part of anyone getting banned....but I guess he did it to himself.....this time :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity:

bassZooKa
Weekend Warrior

Post by bassZooKa »

I just think shes hot... don't really care what she has to say... she pretty much a demagogue, yeah she belongs in politics just to give it some flavor rather hear her spouting the shock value crap than Bill Reilly who is ugly and who I would def . NOT wanna uh you know ..heh. Politics is stupid and if you are smart you will not get drawn in. Her new show is awesome too BTW.

Return to “Soapbox Politics, Religion, etc."HEAVY" not light hearted”