Rich teen gets probation after killing 4 in DUI crash - wow.

This off topic area is for Politics, Religion and all the talk that gets people in a ruffle. All be tolerant of each others opinions. Remember that is all it is "OPINIONS"
Username28
KING MACKEREL

Rich teen gets probation after killing 4 in DUI crash - wow.

Post by Username28 »

I don't even know what to say...

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/os-rich-tee ... 54556.post

more on the story:

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/Defense- ... 88101.html

THIS makes me SICK...just proves what I've said all along. Money can buy ANYTHING in this world. This is DISGUSTING!
There is a fine line between Love & Hate.Hate is pushing them off a ledge. Loving them means you don't taunt them after you've pushed them off.

fishaddict0916
Old Salt

Re: Rich teen gets probation after killing 4 in DUI crash -

Post by fishaddict0916 »

:driving: :drunk: Now Daddy is paying $450K .... That's sure going to teach him a lot!! Daddy to the rescue again! Maybe Daddy is the one that should go to jail! :mad:

Kingofthesea
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by Kingofthesea »

Breaks my heart. Our legal system is breaking down in front of us when the successful defense in a case involving the death of four innocents is that the criminal grew up with too much money and privilege. The 'Affluenza' defense is pure bull and can not be found in any medical journal.

That said....... the boy is sixteen. And small. If he were put in prison with those animals he would be dead within a year without question. So sending him to prison would be a death sentence which is overly severe for DUI homicide. I believe the judge took that into consideration with his ruling.

I don't know the answer here guys but in no way was this 'justice'. Actually I do know. IMO THE PARENTS SHOULD DO A LITTLE TIME. Those jerks loaded this gun for sure. No surprise it went off.
Those old queen slave owners that wrote our Constitution 200 years ago were brilliant.

"Every four years Americans get the President they deserve".

Poseidon10/31
KING MACKEREL

Post by Poseidon10/31 »

Watching it now on CNN. What a joke. Affluenza, I wish I had that disease...

swordfish
SHARKER

Post by swordfish »

16 year olds SHOULD NOT be driving... I dont even wanna get into the drinking... That being said, why are we surprised? Money talks, BS walks, always been, always will be. You CAN get away with murder for the right amount of money.

-swordfish

Username28
KING MACKEREL

Post by Username28 »

swordfish wrote:16 year olds SHOULD NOT be driving... I dont even wanna get into the drinking... That being said, why are we surprised? Money talks, BS walks, always been, always will be. You CAN get away with murder for the right amount of money.

-swordfish
Very true, and very sad.
There is a fine line between Love & Hate.Hate is pushing them off a ledge. Loving them means you don't taunt them after you've pushed them off.

Username28
KING MACKEREL

Post by Username28 »

rare wrote:
Kingofthesea wrote:So sending him to prison would be a death sentence which is overly severe for DUI homicide.
An eye for an eye a tooth for a tooth... :safe:
:stupid:

Kingofthesea
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by Kingofthesea »

Stop it guys. He's still 16 and by OUR laws he must be tried as a juvenile. The goal of juvenile court is REHABILITATION unlike the remedy in adult court which is PUNISHMENT. Can any of you say you never did anything stupid, reckless or potentially dangerous at 16. Never sped? Drunk? Smiled weed? And by the grace of God only we never hurt someone?

Look I have a daughter and three granddaughters. I would kill him myself the day he gets out of that facility. But that's my business. Unfortunately in America today it's better to be rich & guilty than poor and innocent! You can take that to the bank
Those old queen slave owners that wrote our Constitution 200 years ago were brilliant.

Username28
KING MACKEREL

Post by Username28 »

Kingofthesea wrote:Stop it guys. He's still 16 and by OUR laws he must be tried as a juvenile. The goal of juvenile court is REHABILITATION unlike the remedy in adult court which is PUNISHMENT. Can any of you say you never did anything stupid, reckless or potentially dangerous at 16. Never sped? Drunk? Smiled weed? And by the grace of God only we never hurt someone?

Look I have a daughter and three granddaughters. I would kill him myself the day he gets out of that facility. But that's my business. Unfortunately in America today it's better to be rich & guilty than poor and innocent! You can take that to the bank
So the by your idea...if a 15 year old kills his whole family, he should be tried as a juvy? Get real. He KNOWINGLY got drunk, WHILE underage, and KNOWINGLY drove, which KILLED 4 people. He should be in prison! Quit making excuses for the kids today. That's the problem with society these days, everyone treats kids like they are INNOCENT. THAT is the reason kids do the SH!T they do, they KNOW they will only get their hand slapped. QUIT TREATING KIDS AS IF THEY ARE INNOCENT LITTLE KIDS WHEN THEY DO SH!T LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!

This kid knew EXACTLY what he was doing, he needs to be held FULLY RESPONSIBLE. Instead of slapping his poor wittle hand. PUT HIS ASS IN PRISON!!!!!!!!!

Kingofthesea
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by Kingofthesea »

Calm down. It's not my idea.....it happens to be the law. And I'm not making excuses for anyone. Your argument for him being sent to prison is absurd and not worth further discussion. Damn but you really can get worked up over the news

Poseidon10/31
KING MACKEREL

Post by Poseidon10/31 »

What pisses me off is the defense they used. I don't care how rich you are, it doesn't negate common sense. Ignorance is never an excuse to the law. This isn't the first time a child has killed someone and gotten probation. Imagine FWC check the coolers on a $200,000 sport fisher and it's filled with short fish. Think they'll give em a warning cause they're too rich to know they couldn't keep em?!?!

Sandy Feet
Weekend Warrior

Post by Sandy Feet »

Well , if that little S O B had killed one of my kids , I wouldn't just be sitting back and complaining . I'm sure he would have an "Accident" of some sort.

gruntking
LUMBER-JACK

Post by gruntking »

if you have money you can do anything
fishman joe fb fishmanjoe instagram
YOU CAN CALL ME CAPTAIN

Username28
KING MACKEREL

Post by Username28 »

Kingofthesea wrote:Calm down. It's not my idea.....it happens to be the law. And I'm not making excuses for anyone. Your argument for him being sent to prison is absurd and not worth further discussion. Damn but you really can get worked up over the news
No, you want to protect the kids from PUNISHMENT. Lets get that straight. You think some "therapy" is going to work for this LOSER. I got his therapy...it's called a chunk of lead from my .45! In your eyes..."don't punish the poor kid" screw that, send him to the wolves. He showed that he cant be "helped" only IGNORANT people claiming poop you claim think so.

Get real man...your thought pattern is EXACTLY the problem with this country. "Don't hurt the poor little kids". Deny it all you want. You said it yourself. "That said....... the boy is sixteen. And small. If he were put in prison with those animals he would be dead within a year without question. So sending him to prison would be a death sentence which is overly severe for DUI homicide. I believe the judge took that into consideration with his ruling. "

I don't care if he is 50. He should be in PRISON...not PROBATION!

Kingofthesea
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by Kingofthesea »

Arguing with you is like having a battle of wits with an unarmed person and I don't want to embarrass you so I'm done. Have a great day and try to avoid children. You've got some scary issues going on there.

Username28
KING MACKEREL

Post by Username28 »

Kingofthesea wrote:Arguing with you is like having a battle of wits with an unarmed person and I don't want to embarrass you so I'm done. Have a great day and try to avoid children. You've got some scary issues going on there.
LOL...Oh yeah, I have issues going on, cause I believe that kids shouldn't be treated INNOCENT....get a grip. Seriously, get a grip.

Username28
KING MACKEREL

Post by Username28 »

Kingofthesea wrote:Arguing with you is like having a battle of wits with an unarmed person and I don't want to embarrass you so I'm done. Have a great day and try to avoid children. You've got some scary issues going on there.
According to you, kids can MURDER people and be "rehabilitated". Time has shown that to be BULLCHIT. Get a grip on reality, fool.

Username28
KING MACKEREL

Post by Username28 »

Oh yeah...and also...look at the statistics for "rehabilitated" teens...idiot

krash
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by krash »

Welcome to Amerika
SW, Live to Fish, Have Tackle will travel ... >,)))~> ~~~~

killula
KING MACKEREL

Post by killula »

Kingofthesea wrote:
That said....... the boy is sixteen. And small. If he were put in prison with those animals he would be dead within a year without question. So sending him to prison would be a death sentence which is overly severe for DUI homicide. I believe the judge took that into consideration with his ruling.
He'd probably get as$ raped every day in prison and wishing he was dead, which is fine by me. Gives him a lot of time contemplating what he did wrong, instead of knowing how he can beat the system.

swordfish
SHARKER

Post by swordfish »

Don't worry, it will catch up with him sooner than later... Karma my friends, is a vindictive lady! Believe you me, look at OJ, LMAO for stealing a pic... Once u get away with murder you should go home and NEVER piss anyone off EVER again...

-swordfish

Return to “Soapbox Politics, Religion, etc."HEAVY" not light hearted”