Another CROOK dies...PAUL F. CROUCH TBN Founder

This off topic area is for Politics, Religion and all the talk that gets people in a ruffle. All be tolerant of each others opinions. Remember that is all it is "OPINIONS"
Username28
KING MACKEREL

Another CROOK dies...PAUL F. CROUCH TBN Founder

Post by Username28 »

No major loss, this guy is the scum of the scum, its a shame it took him so long to die!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... twork.html
There is a fine line between Love & Hate.Hate is pushing them off a ledge. Loving them means you don't taunt them after you've pushed them off.

Kingofthesea
GOLIATH GROUPER

Re: Another CROOK dies...PAUL F. CROUCH TBN Founder

Post by Kingofthesea »

I'm respectfully on the other side of you on this. Definitely a scam but legal and so sweet on such a huge scale which I absolutely have to appreciate. Millions of dollars happily sent to this family just because they made people feel good about themselves. No harm no foul.
Those old queen slave owners that wrote our Constitution 200 years ago were brilliant.

"Every four years Americans get the President they deserve".

Username28
KING MACKEREL

Post by Username28 »

Kingofthesea wrote:I'm respectfully on the other side of you on this. Definitely a scam but legal and so sweet on such a huge scale which I absolutely have to appreciate. Millions of dollars happily sent to this family just because they made people feel good about themselves. No harm no foul.
I don't even know what to say to that statement...I really don't. On one hand your saying definitely a scam, on the other hand your applauding him. :scratch:
There is a fine line between Love & Hate.Hate is pushing them off a ledge. Loving them means you don't taunt them after you've pushed them off.

Kingofthesea
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by Kingofthesea »

I've dug a little deeper and now must admit I was incorrect. Definitely another greedy scumbag bit the dust. I stand corrected
Those old queen slave owners that wrote our Constitution 200 years ago were brilliant.

"Every four years Americans get the President they deserve".

Return to “Soapbox Politics, Religion, etc."HEAVY" not light hearted”