Obamacare> By morning

This off topic area is for Politics, Religion and all the talk that gets people in a ruffle. All be tolerant of each others opinions. Remember that is all it is "OPINIONS"
fishnfool73
AMBASSADOR to the... BF FORUM

Re: Obamacare> By morning

Post by fishnfool73 »

That was pretty awesome. It would be funnier if the truth wasn't so frightening.
Dreaming the dream that one day I can be as good as some of the boatless pros and catch some 12 inch mangrove snapper.

durnik00
Fisher

Post by durnik00 »

Great post, enjoyed the hell out of that performance. Pretty amused at some of the angry reactions that it got too!

Semper Fi

Tucker - Team Impact
Tucker - Team Impact

bunun
Seasoned Fisher

Post by bunun »

whenever i see people boo hoo about people complaining about something is racist, it usually is.

chris21
KING MACKEREL

Post by chris21 »

more people signed a petition for the US to build a freaking death star than people signing up for obamacare, what a fail! don't know about you but if the US were to build a death star from star wars things would get really messy, really fast :mrgreen:

That is great new I am going to start shooting wamp rats from my landcruiser to get ready to shoot that thing out of the sky to the joy the the entire Republic.... may the Force be with me
There's no such thing as too much bait!!

Return to “Soapbox Politics, Religion, etc."HEAVY" not light hearted”