ObamaCare Flop

This off topic area is for Politics, Religion and all the talk that gets people in a ruffle. All be tolerant of each others opinions. Remember that is all it is "OPINIONS"
fishnfool73
AMBASSADOR to the... BF FORUM

Re: ObamaCare Flop

Post by fishnfool73 »

I'd have to agree that Obamacare is a flop. I just feel on some levels it is a good idea and others not. The problem being it was all or nothing with it. If the Republican Party can actually when the next election I see reforms to Obamacare if not is dissolvment.
Dreaming the dream that one day I can be as good as some of the boatless pros and catch some 12 inch mangrove snapper.

fishnfool73
AMBASSADOR to the... BF FORUM

Post by fishnfool73 »

I think that everyone in this country needs the ability to have affordable healthcare. They just shouldn't have it forced on them.
Dreaming the dream that one day I can be as good as some of the boatless pros and catch some 12 inch mangrove snapper.

Username28
KING MACKEREL

Post by Username28 »

fishnfool73 wrote:I think that everyone in this country needs the ability to have affordable healthcare. They just shouldn't have it forced on them.
:stupid: Put me in prison for not getting involved in the Obama care cow poop. Thats what they're going to have to do. I will NOT buy it, I dont care WHO mandates it. I am NOT going to be FORCED into something I have NO desire to be apart of. THROW ME IN PRISON!
There is a fine line between Love & Hate.Hate is pushing them off a ledge. Loving them means you don't taunt them after you've pushed them off.

Username28
KING MACKEREL

Post by Username28 »

jettypark28 wrote:That's right I said it... and yes I'm not a left of right LOL... but some will have you thing
otherwise LOL...

anyway.. WT@$#!$ happen to this Obamacare and where are all the sheep at??..
3yr in the making..over $600 million in taxpayer monies and now they are bringing
in the brightest and best to work on it :scratch: and I missing something...

shouldn't they have done this in the first place.... again OVER $600 million and more
to fix it and nobody here is tick over it :mad: :mad: :mad: ...

Answer me something> Why doesnt Obama ever fired anybody over a @$R@# when
they do it :scratch:

As of tonite Fl Blue let go 300 thousand people because of Obamacare and they are just
the first to come...

What's even better> is that most of Obama media sheep are jumping all over this..
remember what Obama said.... These are just "Glitches" .......but now the truth is coming
out and just like roaches when you turn on the lights.... Everybody is running...

Again the Obama administration is lying about the problem to the American people
but it seems that some will believe everything they are fed without question.. :nilly:

again the Sheep will accept anything they are told... Trust me if this was a "RIGHT"
person in office... I would still write this... but again some here are too simple minded
to believe that... oh well ...

again "What say YOU" on this matter.. Please only reply if you aren't
a sheep and have a VOICE...

and what I mean by sheep is that you believe everything that is fed to you
and have faith in all the BS that you are told..... LOL carry on eatpop eatpop
Jetty, keep smoking that crack honey...everyone here knows your a right wing extremist, it's funny how your the only one who thinks otherwise.

Whether they are man enough to admit it, is a whole different story. Most people on here are followers and hang on every word you say.
There is a fine line between Love & Hate.Hate is pushing them off a ledge. Loving them means you don't taunt them after you've pushed them off.

swordfish
SHARKER

Post by swordfish »

Its just not worth arguing over gentlemen... REGARDLESS of what they did we both know WELL all politicians, from the extreme left to the extreme right are BOUGHT and PAID for... This is not by the people for the people... Money talks, bullcrap walks, just saying, it aint worth arguing over... We are all screwed and will continue to be until someone with some Gall (for lack of a better word) steps up there and does something about it...

It was a GOOD idea, till they started talking about MANDATORY and FINES... Look it is like banks, when you over draft, is because you DO NOT have money, yet they charge you a fee... See the logic here? Just my .02 cents... But lets all get along :cheers: :reeling:

-swordfish

Username28
KING MACKEREL

Post by Username28 »

jettypark28 wrote:Username28> The only person here on Crap or stupid pill is you my little friend..
tell me what is it with you?? the reason I ask because of your comments at times..
We all know that mentally you aren't up to par and can't debate a issue without
acting like a trailer park wino....

At least try to have some respect for yourself and keep us in the dark about your
stupidity by being quiet... I mean good god man every time you speak, it's like
listening to the cookie monster...and yes I know we all had a stupid moment
but damn it man you seem to live in that MOMENT... :nopity:

oh now you claim I have followers :cheers: whoo hoo... and truly i'm really sorry that
your life is somewhat sucky.... but like I have said before YOUR choices are why YOU
are the person YOU are today...

Nothing but a troll stalking every thread that I post like a little girl... pssss are you
in love with me :shock: please do us all a favor and stay in the closet... (JK)
no i'm not :uplol:
Wake up and smell the coffee dude...your not HALF of what you claim to be. Your a typical blowhard lunatic right wing extremist. Talk about mentally unstable, whens the last time you did a FACT CHECK on your own posts? NEVER. Your a fool.

I was browsing the forum today and ran across this...this proves just how stupid you are jetty...

http://boatlessfishing.com/forum/viewto ... 1&start=60

Even when presented with FACTS you argue them.

Username28
KING MACKEREL

Post by Username28 »

Oh and for the record Jetty...I am G@y and damn proud of it, you got a problem with that? Be a man and lets settle it in person. "do us all a favor and stay in the closet"...Boy, you dont know me...thats all imma say on that one...and someone better lock this thread before it gets WAY out of hand.

swordfish
SHARKER

Post by swordfish »

eatpop eatpop eatpop eatpop

swordfish
SHARKER

Post by swordfish »

:stupid: Now I am as confused as a Chameleon in a bag of skittles...

-swordfish

Username28
KING MACKEREL

Post by Username28 »

Jetty, once again KID...i am done with you. you prove your lack of inteligence more and more. Have another drink little boy, you obviously need it.

swordfish
SHARKER

Post by swordfish »

Can't we all JUST get along?

-swordfish

bunun
Seasoned Fisher

Post by bunun »

to early to tell, not sure how poor implementation of the obama care webpage = flop, but this the same site where some members would lead me to believe republicans had nothing to do with the government shut down.

goes back to lurking ...

krash
GOLIATH GROUPER

Post by krash »

I say scrap it, fire them all, outsource it to the republicans I'm sure they can do better
SW, Live to Fish, Have Tackle will travel ... >,)))~> ~~~~

swordfish
SHARKER

Post by swordfish »

My vote would be for a BLIND Pygmy straight out the woods to take over it... They will do a MUCH better job than any of our BOUGHT politicians.

-swordfish

crashmister
BLACK FIN TUNA

Post by crashmister »

Yeah it was a disaster, question, name one major program that wasn't? Say what you want, my sister in law is going to save over 10K a year on her health insurance. She's a breast cancer survivor, which used to be a pre existing condition. 12K+ a year dropped to around 1200. better coverage with no cap.

Reason for the mandate is simple, you not having insurance causes me to have to pay more for mine. Just like some not having car insurance required others to buy extra coverage called uninsured motorist. If you had a car loan, you had no choice but to pay extra for this coverage because irresponsible people chose not to have car insurance. Banks and loan companies have a right to protect their investment. It's no longer required in any state with a car insurance requirement.

I might also add it's only fed run because of the states that refused to set up their own exchanges. They basically said "you do it" to the OB admin, then were anything but cooperative in that task.

After some investigation I've also found that there are people loosing their policies which OB said wouldn't happen. However I also found these were crap policies that covered little or nothing with high copays and deductible's. They don't meet a minimum standard of some kind.

I'm sure your going to find a number of employers like Costco who will be lowering cost and increasing coverage because OB care is effectively lowering the cost of premiums due to the 85% clause, under OB care, 85% of every dollar spent in premiums has to be spent on benefits or refunded. They announced it in Cal, and hope to do it across the country.

Which begs the question, how does Costco, the highest paying store of its kind, manage to pull this off? They actually pay their taxes unlike so many.

I've said all along, there's allot about this law that's great, and just about as much that sux, but you can't throw the baby out with the bath water. Fix it and move on.

No surprise they lied about the 600 million cost, they've been lying about this thing from the start. I remember the part D roll out. It was every bit the disaster this is. Nobody could figure out what they were supposed to do. You could not get through on a phone either, I tried for days. Don't really matter who's in charge, Bureaucracy will always shoot itself directly in the foot.
Nice Boat! Now get it outa my driveway!

Return to “Soapbox Politics, Religion, etc."HEAVY" not light hearted”