Syria next on the list to bully?

This off topic area is for Politics, Religion and all the talk that gets people in a ruffle. All be tolerant of each others opinions. Remember that is all it is "OPINIONS"
Poseidon10/31
KING MACKEREL

Syria next on the list to bully?

Post by Poseidon10/31 »

Seems there are some inconsistencies regarding this so called "chemical attack" in Syria. The sources in Syria are saying no, but the US is insisting that it's nerve agent related based on pictures?!?! How is that possible? Shall we just flip a coin to assume whether or not they have WMDs and invade like we did Iraq? Check this vid out...

cyril1974
KING MACKEREL

Re: Syria next on the list to bully?

Post by cyril1974 »

there are always inconsistencies... our government is beyond corrupt now...

Username28
KING MACKEREL

Post by Username28 »

cyril1974 wrote:there are always inconsistencies... our government is beyond corrupt now...
Now? How about what BUSH did with Iraq? If that wasnt bullshmidt I dont know what is. Funny how republicans forget the past so quickly.
There is a fine line between Love & Hate.Hate is pushing them off a ledge. Loving them means you don't taunt them after you've pushed them off.

cyril1974
KING MACKEREL

Post by cyril1974 »

I am not a Republican and this started wayyyyy before bush....
Username28 wrote:
cyril1974 wrote:there are always inconsistencies... our government is beyond corrupt now...
Now? How about what BUSH did with Iraq? If that wasnt bullshmidt I dont know what is. Funny how republicans forget the past so quickly.

goodolmikey
Seasoned Fisher

Post by goodolmikey »

I am not a republican nor a democrat,,, I have never been registered as neither,,, now the people who blame bush over the whole iraq thing needs to look back at whom voted in the senate and congress to go .. every body did except for a few ...

Return to “Soapbox Politics, Religion, etc."HEAVY" not light hearted”